free nobility links that actually work

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BobRoss, Sep 2, 2016.

1. If you find one that pays out let everybody know

2. There is one where you have to wash a mod.. 50 nobs or something

3. Ban morons like this mods

4. Now that's a fight I'd pay to see...
    Won't ban but will ask ashes not to spread false info

5. Can I still wash the mod though?

6. Keep the thread on topic. Free nobility is something that should interest everyone

7. Don't you think these forums already takes censorship to far without stopping players from making harmless jokes? If you censor harmless jokes too then these forums honestly become comparable to ww2 Germany or North Korea in terms of censorship.

8. Whats the conversion rate of applesauce to nobs.

9. Actually, I think the forums aren't bad in terms of moderation at this point. They have been considerably worse.

I gave a friendly warning which I'm entitled to do because it's obvious no harm was meant but false info isn't a good thing.

It was also a sarcastic comment because it's obvious that nobody could "wash a mod"

Calling the forums equivalent to North Korea or WW2 Germany is completely outrageous for some friendly posts and some locking of unnecessary threads on an Internet game.

I'm sorry rogue from derailing your thread - I won't post on here again ✌️

10. Good ^ I was starting to get MOODY 

11. This

12. One tip is to do the ones where it says fill out with email address then fill it out and do the 1st page. If you do another one with the same website then clear your history and do the different one

13. That face when your like me and have already done all of those :(

14. I cant even use fake info because it has all been used previously by yall within the last 30 days... Ive tried so many combos... Still 6 days left 'til i can use actual info. #WhenFreeIsn'tReallyFree

^ The issue is that not every person gets the same offers, as it depends on your location. Additionally, offers may not work for one person, when it works for someone else. This also is influenced by how many times the same info is used for offers. (Once info is put in one offer it is automatically shared to other websites, which is why it may not reward you for completing the offer, and also is why you may also be filling out a completely new,unrelated survey, but when you type one letter in, the previous info shows up in the history).
    I would say i am a credible source as i have had extensive experience with this website and have reasearched a bit on their "techniques"

15. #modwashing4nobs

16. #dirtymods #washmodsfornobs

17. Ok thanks for the info ive noticed most of the ones that work for menhave been either 11 or 12 nob highest was 19 but yeah 90% dont work maybe 95%

18. Dam moody get off forms it was a joke

19. He's just doing his job bro :lol:

20. There's a thing called over censorship. A good mod doesn't follow the ToU to the very letter cause it would be damaging to the game.