Proposition for removal of inactives In EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Recently I've noticed the same players are always inactives some warring on multiple accounts and just go inactive on one.

Why not add an option that allows people to vote for the person to be blocked from casting WOC for 24-48 or 72 hours.

For example if the majority of the clan says someone was inactive for the war ( an option by the players name) they are unable to cast WOC for 24 hours. And if it happens again within a week 48 and keeps going up by 24 hours for each time thereafter.

This would help keep the wars clear of inactives

2. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Support

3. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

There would need to be safeguards put into place cause I see this being abused by players that don't like other players and would just do it to keep them from warring.

4. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Who would be so petty-
    Actually yeah, good point. This is Kaw.

5. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Support

6. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Support, those players that are disliked, is probably for the same reason, being an inactive noob. I don't think people that actually war would vote for an active player.
    Besides that compounded with the activity, I'm sure devs can see they did it for items.

7. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

No support will be abused by idiots. No feasible way to do this fairly besides current broken sword.

8. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

9. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Just increase shattered sword time.

10. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Just get rid of indi altogether. If you let a mole in for clan war it's on you.

11. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

No support

12. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Support

13. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

I agree that there must be some safeguards surrounding this, however that still shouldn't be a reason why you don't release this out.

When we have people like "Star_warrior" who has yet to be active in any war I've participated with them or against them in the past 2 days. About 3 due to them casting multiple accounts for individual wars.

Or when you have people like this :

How can you let this happen? People like these two should be banned altogether from participating altogether in individual wars otherwise it ruins the product that you're trying to present for everyone else.

14. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Lmao

15. Support get rid of indi 

16. Individual wars are fun, plus removes the need of clans. It just needs a few tweaks added to insure better match ups for everyone

17. Spoken like a true merc
    Now what does that have to with ppl abusing IWars?
    What tweaks do u have in mind?

As for Ops i get what u r saying but voting would be abused sorry.

18. Re: proposition for removal of inactives

Ya get rid of indies and kill off 1/3 of an already dwindling player base. News flash ALOT more people indi than LL. I know many people who only play bc indi

19. If you remove EE wars then you won't have inactives

#problemsolved

20. Remove eb's n force ppl to war
    Other side of the coin