clan prestige

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DotNet, Jul 26, 2016.

1. So they made a super big deal about clan loyalty this season (for the 7 total clans who actually competed) but i think they missed something else. Theres a clan prestige leaderboard for a REASON. To judge who is the best war clan. But instead of having an end of season bracket tournament like we wanted, they decided to turn it into another event and ignored the clan aspect of rewards all together.

Whats the point of clan loyalty if i could war in any clan i wanted to and still get top 100?

And still no roadmap or news about whats coming up next. And it better be something that interests EVERYBODY. Im just kinda feelin "meh" right now. Want something actually interesting to do....

Welp doin an indi now bye

2. Rip Dotnet didn't get any replies by anyone, your bad. No support :lol: :D

3. Gets more replies then you get for pms for future wars m8

4. Devs probably took down prestige lb due to clans who would get clans to lb then stop warring in them to preserve it, then it become apparent what was happening with multiple EE groups spamming lb So devs rather than fixing prestige just took it down,

5. уσυя тяαѕн тαℓк ιѕ ωєαк νяσ :lol:

6. Just like your war skills.

7. Hmm another alt of _Mechelle_ :lol: weak νяσ

8. I can assure you I'm not an alt :lol: actually lots of people can assure that lmao

9. So snoopy is your main _Mechelle_. :lol:

10. Snoopy is far from an alt you weak nooby hybrid. I don't like clan prestige really it just isn't an effective LB for warring. It could be tweaked. And on top of that i think we need to teach these noobs to war. Plus too much drama in war clans too.

11. Stop with the Alts guys like seriously, it's not that deep bro show me your main. :lol:

12. Okay you want my main? Here you go

His name is

Snoopy

13. ded

14. ded

15. U talk to much

16. Hey Dot. Would be nice to have it back. Maybe devs could only count last four weeks for 100%. Every four weeks before that counts 25% less. That way old records get rusted.

17. Hey dotnet you still lick banana peels that the apes throw after ever war when they don't change prestige.

18. Facts :lol: