LB Player Exposed

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by OkieDokie, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yes i am.

I was never BH council. So yes they are in fact rumors.

I think the only player exposed in this thread is you Mango.

2. Shouldnt you stay on topic

3. I believe you put a post on my wall about talking to you in cc (think you meant wc). Tbh I don't mind talking to anyone, or helping anyone who asks if I am able to. However KaW is a game where trolling, secretive scouting, and underhanded tactics are commonplace. And although your intentions were good, the fact is most will at first perceive you as a troll. The only way to overcome these assumptions is to continue on being kind to others. Build a reputation that shows you are a player of morals, dignity, and class.
    Now with that being said I think you should apologize for making this post. If you are to conduct yourself with class and dignity you wouldn't make an issue out of this. You would just simply tell them you will not "bug" them again, and move on. Not everyone will be your friend in life. And if you have a high self-esteem than you'll know you don't need those people in your life anyway.
    Btw I will freely admit I am in no way a good person in this game. I'm a (insert colorful adjective here) in the minds of many, and I'm just fine with that. A good saying I here often is this "It's your game, play how you want." Those are great words to KaW by.
    Happy Kawing Sir!!

4. Oh my mistake. You *tried to get on BH council.

There are enough people from then still active to know you're as full of crap as you were 2 years ago.

5. You just feel guilty that Omar bought me from you as a favor and i reset on him 

6. Although I do enjoy a good cat fight from time to time, this isn't the place for it ladies.

7. Having read the op and the reaction and reread the op I noticed that the first insult is the common sense remark from op.
    You where asked a fair questions and when suspicion was cast over the answer you went to insult rather than explain in more detail.
    Unless I've missed something

8. Thanks for realizing I'm lb ?

9. I'll agree with my lover, Drgn, on this one. This isn't the place for a cat fight. However, my opinion(which is probably not even wanted but oh well) is simply this.

To OP: Keep trying to spread the cheer bro, but this isn't a way to be doing it. Making a thread that started causing an argument within the first page, and has gone on since, isn't spreading good vibes.

To LB player: I'm sorry to hear you've been stripped of that sum. I would've reacted in the same way tbh. Good luck and I expect someone to cf to you shortly. :evil:

About/To Mango: In all my time knowing Mango, she's always been one of the most level headed and fair people I know. The fact that she's human, however, allows for people to think she's being exposed and not acting correctly considering her title. Although she is. Considering that I wouldn't expect anyone to not stand up for friends at any point, and I find that very respectable.

While I don't think the argument should've continued over to a cat fight between Drunk Barbie and a talking fruit... it has.

Yeah that's it. That's my opinion. I love all of you dearly. Especially you Drgn bb <3

10. I just became Liam's owner after he posted my wall so I could speak with him in ac. Also had that amount out so finished banking. I knew this would come up but my response was long enough and this thread is op :lol:

11. Someone please close this crazy thread, remove it or whatever you do with this stuff. Oh, and someone get Barbie another drink :roll:

12. Mimosa please.

With that said get the hasbeen lb player a life outside of Kaw

13. She lost a few hundred trillion, and then got a post saying "HAPPY KAWING!"
    Few people wouldn't assume that was sarcasm and a low blow. Her assumption was wrong... Had it been right her reaction would have been justified. Chill.

14. This^

15. ?Have a Nice Day

16. This....wish I ran bars on solar

17. Nothing valiant about you. Now stop derailing the thread before devs also realise you aren't valiant and willy you. K bye now.

18. One acronym to sum up this thread:LOL. Thanks to everyone that contributed, i was mildly entertained for a few minutes. Peace

19. Mango, the random butt hurt friend that's more butt hurt than the actual person.

20. ^Growlithe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.