New Additions to the Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Wait, which is it, are we all perverts or are we abusing our powers?

Seriously though, just because you may have had a name for a few weeks or so doesn't mean it was ok. Sometimes players fly under the radar and don't get noticed for quite some time, which probably happened in your case. If you send feedback or email support and tell them you had an inappropriate name they'll give you a name change on the house.

2. Congratulations, Kezzer, and welcome to the team! :)

3. Good to see drgn hasn't disappeared yet.

4. Congrats Kezzer 

5. About time Kezzer was mod!!! Should have been one a looooong time ago. Well done, my friend.

6. How so?

7. You're joking? No? Lmfao.

Congrats Kezzer, that jealous Idiot in LR Knight or whatever he's called won't be happy.q

Edit: The idiot has now named himself "Venom" and already posted on dis thread. What a jelly noob.

8. Congratulations Kezzer highly deserved.

9. Hey Grant, I have a question I'm sure some of us in kaw would like to know.

Could we possibly be seeing new Valiant Knights soon? With these new mod selections, it make some of us aware you ARE watching us and recognizing players who deserve things like mod/VK. It's been a LONG time since the last VK installment(other than PETAL, however I'm not counting her as she was mod prior to that). Just curious as I would hate to see the role for out. I feel as if when VK selections were being made the community was that much better. Sure you had try hards, but at least they tried to contribute positively into the game, and forums was at a great point then as people tried to boost there reputations through forums to achieve VK or Mod.

10. I recently asked in email about this. I was told that they will bring new vk's but not in the near future. They are also considering new roles for them also. Quite eager to see that but we'll have to wait.

11. Cobra, Charlie and that other guy.

All nooby try-hards but dey deseruve recognizions!!

12. Yea!!

...wait what!

13. I am late on this thread but i would just like to say BIG CONGRADULATIONS TO THE NEW EDDITIOM TO THE MODERATOR TEAM KEZZER, USUAL-michealbrs-SUSPECTS chocolate, and Moody Hats off to you guy's 

15. I'll never let go, Jack.. son.

Wait you saying me a try hard? I would never m8! *moonface*

16. Congrats to all the new mods as always if you should need someone to start trouble ,randomly silence people ,and spam wc with what ever the voices say ,well then I am here for you seriously -sltydgxevilmod- has a ring to it right?

17. Yea...sure...

18. HAD ME IN TEARS XD

19. I know Chocolate23 from his suburb event n EB guides. The other 3 names look somewhat familiar and for all 4; I wish congrats and best luck!!! It can be tricky in WC.