Kaw Memorial Updated!! 2k16

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -AppleSauce-, Aug 30, 2016.

1. UPDATED!!!

Well, this is a short , forum post just created for remembering Time spent on Kaw And the friends made and lost , and of course the "KAW" experience.

*Apologizes for Fail BB coding in advance*
    Starting my KaWcaine addication. 25 name changes 8  resets Later? O....o holy hell..

*Wont list names because I cant remember them all* o...o The voices..

2009 sept 23???
    My Kaw Adventure began as Shadow_Of_Regret
    Of course there were no EBs at the time so it was a less of a tap tap click click Sleep mode game.

I joined a great clan clan called Shadow Of Oasis sub clan of Oasis, lasted till the launch of Warbeast, and the EBS. Shame here's to you guys. :)

>[Insert image of beer here]<

*Out of 30* members there are only 3 survivors left of Oasis and its sub clans as of posting of this thread.  :'( *

2010 April ??? Hell if I know :/

Corrithien silences me for being a scrub.

Wondering around Kaw Meeting new people I think I got me first silence , the Chat filters had few uhuhm* shortcuts if anyone remembers.

Joined Condemned dragons, TCD thanks for encouraging me to continue playing after Being a Noob. Special thanks Spyro

*Clan has fallen into hard times. Shell of its former self but still have some guys keeping the dream alive.*

Took a 4 month hiatus Due To RL
    2011 Invictus

Met Toa and A_Storm_IN_HEAVEN whilst mercing around.(I tend to merc... Like alot)
    Great guys, especially Storm since he hires my allies when I'm broke  good clan too but it's been worn from years, it's been better. GL on recovery mates.

OasisReborn
    I leave TCD and Invictus to create my own clan. sadly it went south :/ , after that
    I join Knights Of Acheron :D
    Wonderful clan! Although it no longer is around :/ I meet wonderful people.
    Cookie bear, Jonahchickenlicker,RealDMC( thought he died so u deserved the reset) lordVin , MiniBear and guardian of Ice(brofist in peace).

>[image of bro fisting]<

After the clan disintegrated from too much love.
    I join United Kingdom b2b ebs and fun folk. good clan :) thanks for all the help folks

2012 Jan?
    Joined Second Echelon
    Met Cahuck great guy, Great clan too, sometimes lack lustered CC but what Ya gonna do. *Echelon family in 2012 had 3 clans now where up to 5 :D*

MAY?
    I meet Ashes of Eden
    Ashes great guy got me into foruming and taught me how to edit text color add photos to forums, sorry I forgot everything Ya painstakingly taught me mate.

>[image of a wizard smiling with thumbs up]<

Lots of Mercin join Big Cat kingdom, Great ppl too :) interesting convos specially during Olympics.
    *Clan fell into some hard times. But now their back on track and stronger then ever! Cant forget the Smurfs*

2014 yea I skipped a year, know why? Cuz I'm too old... Continuing ,

>[aged applesauce]<

Dec
    I Merc and spend time talking to friends,
    I get Cohearced into joining ZAFT Generations by Spy Ya old timer.

Good clan not as bad and terrifying as most ppl think, nor awe inspiring but GREAT CC, although I'm no longer a member I had a good time thanks for the ... Interesting Talks and Osw :D
    *I take a hiatus and come back and Zaft is gone!?!?!?*

2015 :0 whoa
    Mercing and trying to find good ppl to talk to and kill time with :)

2016: Year of the AppleSauce.
    After taking a several month hiatus for college and RL problems I am back . Although confused, alone... And often times scared of the big bad moderators out there. O....O (dont eat me)

>[insert image of kid eating an apple thats crying here]<

After coming back on I realized Yet again I didnt like my name. So I changed it from Anima to Applesauce. And Im right on track to begining my KaWcaine addication once again

I'm still around...Although there have been alot of changes since I began and the Android User interface ugh... I think Ill   I try my hand at foruming once again, can't think of anything to write about but feeling suddenly nostalgic 0...0

Anyway this is just to document my time, and if anyone ACTUALLY READS THIS, to document yours too, thanks mates and feel free to friend me or troll away..:) Cheers!

[​IMG]

PS: Sorry for the other thread Moody was gonna delete soon. :D also Would have had several funny images but Forums doesnt like em being too big. :)

2. No worries :) I like a good history thread :p I'll move the testing thread to the gy if ya like

3. Always nice to see these kind of threads :) will read over in depth soon

4. Hope you mates liked it. I must.go back to tap tap and lurking.

5. I hate it when you lose touch with old friends.

6. Really cool! Nice to see some good threads now and then, and interesting ones too!

7. Its all good Moody

8. No1Curr

9. But you care. Right? <3 enough to comment. Makes me feel special :)

10. The best thing about KaW is even if your a total ass. You can always find a friend. :)

11. Storm and Ashes are 2 of the coolest people I've met on this game. Glad I'm not the only one to notice!

And BCK has always held a special place in my KaW heart. Lol. Cool clan if anyone is looking for a new home.

12. Welcome back Applesauce , good thread !

13. The only player I've talked to consistently for my entire KaWreer would be LIFE. Though I'm starting to get in contact with some of my older, less active friends now. :)

14. Thank you Thank you :)

15. Are you trying to suggest that I'm an ass?

16. Not at all mate :) Im a bit of an ass though and ive made plenty of friends

17. I taught you everything I kno and you forget!!!?!??

For your punishment, here's a gif that takes a while to load..

Who's yo wizard meow!

18. That is just a truly stunning revenge

19. 5 year badge.....5 day stats.....meh

20. Im so sorry Senpai... Its the old age. TTvTT It took me an hour to figure out how to put pictures on here and it turned out all my photos werent allowed XD XD