Cut The Mods Some Slack!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iSpencer, Aug 28, 2016.

1. THIS IS NOT ME BEING A BUM KISSER

Cut The Mods Some Slack!

The moderators spend their free time moderating our awesome community, without them the community would be chaos. The mods aren't bum-kissers. They have earned their position by being a great player. Just because you weren't selected doesn't mean you can be disrespectful towards the selected few. Just put more effort into your application. You can become mod some day. Flaming and/or slandering their name doesn't help you. Helping players doesn't make you automatically qualified you to become moderator. You have to be active In-Game and Forums. The developers reward those who deserved it. Below are some guides to help you.
    The Guide by Wulfie

- Harmabe, I mean Spencer

2. Moderators get their bums kissed all day, they can handle a little bit of negativity.

3. the community had always been toxic and chaotic.

Sure I can, do it all the time.

Sure does help me entertain myself at their expense, never wanted to be a mod tbh sounds like a boring unpaid internship.

Never seen 2 of the newest moderators active or even help out in forums, much less wc. Only one who kinda deserved it was chocolate.

Go to hell, no seriously taking a tragic event and making an Internet joke out of it is paving the way for you to make yourself look like a horrible person.

I sincerely hope when you lose a family member that I'm there to take pictures so they can live on as a meme for morons to use as well.

4. "This is not me being a bum kisser?"

Then proceeds to kiss the mods bums for the rest of the thread.

5. You don't have to like the mods but at least give them a little respect

6. What is love?

8. Love is an intense feeling of deep affection

10. proceeds?

What does that mean Ian?

11. When a mod makes an alt to make this thread :p

12. It's definitely mei.

13.  i promise you, I'm not a mod :lol:

14. Proceeds; to move forward or go onward. Especially after stopping.

Yw forums

15. Dank u

16. Could someone clarify whether or not Moose got banned, please?

17. Don't hate them lol just dislike the ones that spam (meaning abuse of their unlimited speakers) wc and act all pompous and uppity about the fact that they're mods. The talking down to and being condescending is annoying and this isn't even being directed at me, its seeing it directed at other people. Also I've come across many many people who have complained about invalid silences since the new mods have been appointed and have even reported them to ATA without any justice. So that's my two cents on the topic. The rest are great!

18. 100% dank