OSW being killed

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ruth, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Personally, if players actually kept their enemy clans constantly PnZ and nekky, then you would hurt them a lot more than the current way of OSW, which is simply: EB, strip, EB, strip.

No1cuur anymore about it. Get stripped? So what, EB till you get more funds and allies again.

There's no reason to ask for a CF. lol. Just EB lose allies and gold. Rinse and repeat.

Keep an entire clan PnZ so they can't make gold without xtalling. Make a clan constantly fail EBs. People will start to care. Suddenly clans will have to fight back to try to start winning again.

That's how OSWs should be now: making clans fail EBs and give no chance for regens.

Not this YAFI culture that's become the norm: EB, strip, EB, strip. Snore. Snore. Snore.
    (-_-)zzz

If we want to bring back old skool OSW, then the clans in question could just go: let's settle our disputes this way: blah blah blah.

But, OSW is dirty. And, it'll quickly descend into EB mania again.

It's up to us how we play, though, really.

Be the change you want to see.

2. When the troll tries to make a thread and it gets no support because nobody likes him

3. .... enough said

4. 100% Agree ...I've been saying for a while now, OSW has turned into RP (blame big alliances)

OSW is just an excuse now to EB fairy (HTE ZTA) take a look at a lot of the accts in these long protracted supposed OSW ...battle losses at couple/few thousand and win rates in 90% range and they've been in OSW for years at a time?

5. It really used to be about how dedicated you were in affecting your opponents gameplay (without spending RL cash) ...no RL money needed just time and dedication. Most the OGs are gone and a lot of these long time players who still play who claim to be warriors were scrubs back in the day, riding coat tails of some alliance ...used to be a lot more YOUNGER people playing. Now KAW is full of old people pretending they've been here awhile and act like they hard when all they do us break out the CC ..used to be more about gameplay. Now it's more about pandering to big spenders so you can get a free ride to BC 

6. Wasn't that what happend to your last thread?

7. Support for what? I didn't ask for support...

8. Support.

I think it's great to support someone not asking for support on a thread that deserves support when others aren't supporting it due to lack of support in previous unsupported threads that may or may not have deserved support in areas perhaps unsupported by the devs but supported by the players therefore having to come on forums and garner support for an aspect of kaw-software supported gameplay thereto either not thought of or thought to generally lack support amongst the kaw-supporting player base. Unless we post no one can tell who supports or doesn't support what in this game, which I thoroughly enjoy and support.

9. ....Shut up

10. OSW was killed far before events came about. With hte, an account can make trillions in minutes. No way an opposing clan can stop it. Strips are annoying but long gone are the days when stripping someone would cripple them

11. I find it funny that people say what's killing OSW, in their opinion. Yet they sit in an eb clan and never start a good conflict.
    If you think OSW is dead, then start problems with a war clan and observe your results

12. I remember you.

13. Stripping someone of max plunder doesn't matter. You guys keep saying stripping someone doesn't hurt, but we're out here pulling 200T strips every other night, 50T strips nightly, and we recently pulled a 2.5Q. Unrelated, but either way. You lose 200T and see how much it costs you to get it back. Stripping a damn max plunder account won't matter, you're right, but were pulling strips that cost you either real money or lots of hitting to get it back.

14. Ok ...so where has it gotten you? If you have spenders willing to spend no matter what then what harm are those strips doing? How long has your OSW been going on? Can you say it would have lasted that long before HTE/ZTA?

15. Well a bc hansel makes 50-60T a train, trains cost $60-80 depending on your region, to recover from a 200T strip, it'll cost them approximately $320. Real life dollars. Imagine recovering 2.5Q.

16. I barely spent 320 real life dollars on my phone. Let alone recovering from a 2.5Q strip.

17. "Worser than that"

18. Years ago, they honesty should of renamed this game, to Kingdoms of EB. While huge strips are impressive, anybody whose stripped can recover a few Quad if they care to... via the eb route. Come on, Is it really a challenge to generate 10Q now....Redstar had half of that 1 year ago after all.

Most veterans who held the true spirit of PvP in this game like SNR, are long gone. The grass is greener on the other side after all.

19. Lmao. You sir, have just described kotfe. All hits ebsies all day

20. Not really, though. I can go down enemy rosters all day and night and find it difficult to fill my newsfeed with return inc.
    As I say: depends on the individual players. I know who likes to kick it old skool and who likes the new way.

OSW isn't dead. It's not like it used to be, though, that's for sure. Unless you're one of those who try to stick to the old rules. lol

The real issue is: only big accounts can suffer under the new system. They have gold to lose that has real life cash value.
    Players like me: strip me, see if I care. Few EBs and I can be back to how I was.

Keep small accounts from regenning: now that'll hurt more.