✯Aliens✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, Aug 27, 2016.

1. i'm fat now? :?

2. I called Area 51 animal control ...MIB are coming for you

...we won't chuck you into space, (send you to North Korea instead lol) 

3. Just a wild guess ....

Unemployed & family sells beer..

....easy assumption to make, no?



4. The possibility of there being a planet that has the exact same schematics of earth, and similar life forms has a greater chance of being somewhere in the Galaxy than not existing due to the currently incalculable size of the universe. However, since we're limited to just under the speed of light, unless we master quantum on a large scale, or the creation and travel through worm holes, it is also likely that we'll never be able communicate with an alien species, since we'll probably extinct ourselves somehow.

5. yeah. most likely by mcdonald's induced heart disease.

6. not the first time you took a blind shot in my direction, i'm used to it by now. but since you know i'm not unemployed, i'm not sure why you added that bit.

i suppose that; since i am an american, that the odds would be in favor of you being correct.

i weigh 190. i'm 6' ish. so i'm like 7 lbs overweight. you have found my secret shame. i'm addicted to ben & jerry's caramel core. :oops:

i'll never recover from this. the pain, it cuts too deep. oh the angst! oh the self loathing! why? why oh why did fate curse me to cross the path of the cruel and insightful toadluvspigs?

7. LOLOL 6' 190 is def overweight  Unless your a bodybuilder (lol) or in the NFL

8. yes. i said i was....ya know what, nvm.

you have fun. i'll just continue to be bemused by your antics.

9. This is not the thread I wanted!

10. I believe there are other life forms out there.

11. That's ok ...since you're already here you should stay for dinner lol



iPhone

12. But you're an Alien aren't you?

13. Hopefully they dont find us. They will steal our jobs and smuggle space drugs.in.

14. Aliens bae asf. I would let one prove me...

15. Aliens exist

16. I think there is life on other planets. I think it's conceited to believe are the only intelligent life in existence, especially taking into account how vast the universe is.

17. Even if life existed in other places of the universe, it wouldn't matter. They don't know we exist, and we don't know they exist. Even if we were to discover that intelligent life exists in a nearby Galaxy, that information is years and years outdated. We are isolated in space because light travels at a certain speed, therefore everything we see is old information.

18. Am I the only one wondering why todd is still here even though he has no friends?