2nd AMA(ask me anything)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***Filling in For Carlie***
    Hello, im suptis2/3. For The duration of today until tomorrow, at at this time, You will be able to Ask Me Anything. I will answer these questions in color.

Gl and have Fun!

2. Would you rather eat a mouldy banana (6 months out, skin and all), or have a sewage shower.

3. would eat the banana if it was left in an air tight container left on the moon.

If i were to take a sewage shower theres a 100% i will get sick/diseases from it.

4. Why do you keep making threads when your presence on forums is unwanted and irrelevant?

5. I am sorry you feel that way. Any other questions?

6. Are you an eb fairy

7. What is the drive or reason that made you play Kingdoms At War? :)

8. Ok, that was a joke. Kidding aside, at least he's here more than the apes (no matter how silly and pointless his threads / posts are).

Like this one....

9. Same comment I made on the last thread...

It's a weekend day! It's more than unlikely that a Dev would work on a weekend day when they work normal hours.

I don't disrespect doing an AMA but "filling in for charlie" is unnecessary.

[on the topic of ama:]

If you could ride a train for 15 hours or fly on a plane for 15 hours - which would you choose?

10. If you were to make a decent thread with content what would it be about?

11. I actively hit ebs as they are the most rewarding currently in Kaw, besides pvp weekend.

I first found it on mochi games in 09-10 and liked it because my older silblings had played similar game types/build kingdom/army/fleet
    I play it as a hobby or something now. Just entertainment in the boring aspects of life

12. 15 hours on a train to so i don't get jet lag. Most also are comfy and have outlets & free wifi

It would be about an issue in the world or kaw that people cared about. Either a poll, a support thread or an informational thread pertaining to the topic i was talking about

13. Lol I remember mochi games

14. 1 horse size duck or 100 duck size horses

also, how do you reheat your pizza

15. 1 horse sized duck. I don't reheat pizza. If cooked previously i either eat all or eat cold (left overs)

16. As requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.