✯Aliens✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, Aug 27, 2016.

1. The Prospect Of Alien Life

The possibility of Alien life is still quite a controversial topic to many and the prospect of Alien life has been debated for centuries. But, the potential of finding Alien life is now greater than ever.

The search for extraterrestrial life has been long, looking for planetary bodies with the right atmosphere and right elements present to sustain life. Arguably the longest speculation of extraterrestrial life has been the possibility of life on Mars. This is due Mars being the closest planetary body to Earth which somewhat resembles the Earth in size and distance from the Sun. In the past, liquid water has thought to have existed on Mars which can now be found as liquid brines (solutions of salt in water) in Martian soil.

Another, recently found, planetary body which could potentially sustain life is Proxima b, which is the planet in orbit of the closest neighbor to our solar system, Proxima Centauri. The planet is said to be in the star's "Goldilocks zone", meaning it is not too hot nor too cold, hence the existence of water is a possibility, which means life on Proxima b is also a possibility.

Do you think there is extraterrestrial life? Why? Where?

2. There probably are "aliens". But we cant imagine what they look like because we can only imagine things similar to what we already know. Its most likely aliens look nothing like anything we have ever seen. We just picture then as being a similar body shape to us. When that is highly unlikely.

3. do you have any other questions?

4. Do you think aliens wear thongs?

5. Shut it scrap

6. Probably.Because they gotta show off their big booty's you know. They are known for that.

7. build that wall ...keep aliens out

TRUMP 2016

8. And their three breasts.

9. Pika pika.

10. So r00d >:^(

11. The only aliens I like make tacos

12. Somebody watches too much history channel 

13. SUPPORT

14. They're also speculating if Proxima B has an atmosphere.

16. we need to build a space wall.

17. I'm an alien (don't tell anyone tho)

18. I'm a cartoon dog playing an online mobile game. I am alien.

19. You would be the 1st to get catapulted into infinity  (that's if the sling is big enough for your fat ass) 