ata support (not what you think)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DotNet, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Id like to take a moment to thank some of the support staff and development team

(Dont start raging read for a second)

Recently i emailed them regarding the need for new additions to the game and got a great responce after a few emails back and forth. I was asked to provide links to forum posts (mostly about war ideas/topics) and ways we could improve warring for all of the warrers.

I went through lots of my own posts, as well as some by sushi and nighthawk, and provided them with links. I was also told that their team (even thought it is small) will have a chance to look over everything i gave them.

They are trying to make progress guys, give it a chance and i expect some better things to come around after all these events end.

Thanks again,

Dotnet

2. Automated response op

3. 10 years later...

4. They say that sometimes with no intention of attempting to fix anything. Actions speak louder than words when it comes to them.

5. Kaw feedback:

"Thank you we'll look into that"
    "Please email us at thethinkingape......"

6. Dude, they'll say what you want to hear to keep you happy, then mention something to cover their asses when they can't deliver

7. I believe dotnet. The devs are trying to improve the game. After all any company would when an app has been so successful. I have had similar conversations on topics other than war and the devs come back with really positive responses and you can exchange ideas.

I don't know why people are so critical. I mean they have kaw,pimd,meego,smash and apparently a new game coming. Give them a chance jeez. Try running so many games at once and pleasing all the players of those games.

8. We just gotta wait and see
    U may get sue

9. Support!

#Ata_Charlie4Vk

10. I for one would strongly believe at our developers too as well! Of course, they would say "We will look into this" which is generally the thing any support staff would say and that is generally the right call.

When it comes to suggesting new features, if you detail and explain your ideas very well and how it would benefit the players and the game, then there's a chance for it to happen! :D

11. Or maybe they see a negative effect that we don't and scrap it....

12. What's wrong with being gay?
    I'm not but my boyfriend is

13. No support. OP just wants to take credit for sending a lousy email to devs. Smh 

14. Nice dude. Why bring it up

15. I don't believe anything they say all they are doing is pacifying us while they figure out ways to squeeze what money is left of kaw.If its not true devs prove it.

16. That's just nasty

17. Well they did revise the clan roles....and mixed up ee by doing ll wars, also incorporated pvp and war into every event so youre not just stuck doing ebs for the rewards... those were all player ideas that they implemented based on my memory off hand.
    Edit: also the aqua inferno events another player idea implemented. So i dont think you can really say they do nothing to improve the game

18. No their's never no chance for anyone to succeed in under a year 2/2 Kingdom fully grown

19. Honestly it's impossible to keep everyone happy. It just is. Each idea that is brought up will make some happy, and others unhappy. Some people like change and improvements, while others think the game is fine the way it is, and there'd always those who wish they could go back To the good old days. I've been playing for over 5 years now and a large amount of the people who have played as long as I have want to go back to playing OSW and get rid of EBs and all the new events. They forget how hard it was to grow back then, and how many new players just gave up and quit.

I think that so far ATA and all the creators, developers, moderators, and the whole crew have done a great job at creating and running a fun game. I have faith they will continue to do just the same.

If you actually read this.., I'm clapping lol it was longer than I expected lol