New Additions to the Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Congrats to our new mods! Welcome to the team

2. I'll be next?

3. Good to see usual Michael there

4. Why didn't vanilla get mod? Bias

5. Vanilla who?

6. I think AJ was making a chocolate/vanilla joke.

7. Been at KaW for years since Koolaid was around. Maybe I should apply for Moderator :u

8. Wow I really didn't didn't realise lol. Sorry aj lol. I know a player with vanilla in their name so was thinking of her haha.

9. Fair point. But I prefer strawberry.

10. A big well done, especially mei & chocolate.

11. Just want to know when slayer Bob was cleared of his long list of allocations? Secondly wanted to give credit where credit is due chocolate 23 should have been moderator long time ago great choice.

12. seen chocolate23 helping people and the community a lot,who are the rest,nvr saw or heard of them

13. Not a "great choice" Did you ever stop to think that he maybe didn't APPLY to be a moderator? As you have to actually go through a process to become one... It's nothing like being a vk when you're just given the sexy blue name.

TL;DR I deeply hate this dude.

14. If I recall correctly, Michael is an absolutely awesome bloke. Much respect for him.

15. They obviously all have their reasons to be appointed mod, why people feel they are undeserving I don't understand. Yes people like chocolate's contributions are clear to see so we all know about her. Whereas for the others they may be doing their part more under raps. Helping individuals rather than the whole community all at once.

THEY ALL DESERVE IT

18. Sorry for off topic
    The times for BR ebs it's wrong
    How can an SS br have a smaller time to be done then a lousy Origins

Thanks !!!

19. Congrats!!!!!!