★KaW Cypher 2016ish★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Static, Apr 17, 2016.

1. No na na.. Lets not get this off the ladder like were up on the scales man. Take this another level its a little bit like o.. Splat there goes this dudes head on the tar mat mac splatter tommy guns re vision shatter. U aint capone mane dont make me cringe in laughter. I talk about real stuff youre just putting together something pages after. Book keeper life style page 3 is this really the best way u planned to be at me ? Together its frowned lol clowny clowned around im stuntin with fake burn starts in town got fakers of rap tryna see me drown ima not go down the bridge. Sounds like something i dont need to get hit. Get it ill just weave around ya like stand still hitched up to someones bum luck ur in the train with the rest of the smudged coal bud u wont make it far ah. Cause i got me alot of ways to maul on ya hhahaha huh? Its my style bruh u hated one cause of wha thiss? Now u get something of the iron... Fist.. Ima lister got u on a bigger picture dont make me something of the synful singer singer burnt its like yall misn read i lay em to bed. Its okay yall just mad u couldnt make it due to swagger over something mentally thoughts rekt wheels. Keep em take youre belongings and beel. Im in this game for realz ppl

2. Im confused....is lifestyle supposed to be rapping because all i see is a wall of text that doesnt really go together....to me that last little bit from troll is a rap and what i see from lifestyle is some kind of fail troll giberish

3. Oh wait....just realised its a statless alt....please disregard my statement as hes clearly a troll

4. Hurt me too 

5. Do yall just like to run ya mouth or what? Cause someone will bust youre teeth out for talking too much o:

6. I love how you just pulled a Synful bar...and still kicked his ass with it better than he can

8. Check ya your self and youre friend. Trolls

9. Rewind to me and senseless talk to ur kids lines are nails on a chalkboard weak.

10. Yeah he got himself banned on his last account because he went from just straight spamming to making threats and talking about someone elses real life details that shouldn't be brought up in forums.
    Now it looks like he's back at it again and as useless and senseless as ever. He just rambles on with half ass rhymes that slip off of each other to the next with no cadence or flow. Them he talks hard like he's some kind of tatted up prison gangster who's gonna kill us and show us how "real" he is. Its all a bunch of nonsense with this clown.

11. I dont need kill.. I do this for yall even tho yall cant read my sensless text but make a full hearted reply. Idk why you wont rap but i guess i gotta make my "gangster" self lok more gangsta..

12. See guys a lil cold woke up again.. I feel like maybe im so caught up in this. Hey im syn whos there talking? Is there someone else talking to me about not worth it talks to much so they mis heard em maybe hes too clear for em. Funny as him i see this wow.. Just wow. Really deals and calls to the gods and you to raise courage as a picker not the pickee. What you want me or tha 9 cause through this ima talk bout how good my raps are and youre talking about how long you can stay in this time to flip over a clock talking bout dumb bag of rocks. Shake shake turn take that money and watch it burn.. U cant read its on u to learn.

13. I dont even read you
    Every bar is misused
    Cry us a river dude
    Then dry up with tissues
    Skill just missed you
    Girls dont kiss you
    The world just hates you
    Im a shark, you're fish food.
    Not even suspenseful
    Nobody thinks that Syns cool
    Shoulda stayed in school
    Cuz senseless with a pencil!
    You just stay a fool
    Rhymes rusted like tools
    And Im sure that you'll
    Deep throat a stool
    Hahahaha
    Thats us laughin at ya
    Ur style will never match
    Youll always just react
    Cuz you sucky with the raps
    Watch me act back...
    Sike I dont rap with whacks
    Judging by your acts
    I dont even think ur black!
    You couldn't sell crack
    I bet you sell ur ass
    To the Mexis in the back,
    Then go and buy a sack
    Watch me come and jack that
    If you dont like it
    Stat is open for attacks :lol:

Lol doofus that sucked bad and was the worst thing Ive ever written. I think auto predict actually wrote it. Its still miles and centuries ahead of your shenanigans & tomfoolery rap skills.

14. "Syn"
    (Feat. Chick who sounds like Dido)

[Chorus x2]
    My thread's gone cold I'm wondering why, I go on forums at all
    The spamming rants of all the trolls, fill up like my kaw wall
    And even if they tried they could not make sense, but the one guy's worst of all
    He reminds me, cuz his raps so bad, his raps so bad]

[Decent rappers in general]
    Dear Syn, we gave you advice but you still ain't listening
    We gave you tips, tricks, and hits but our points you miss them
    We said you had skills but you still lacked attention
    So you just digressed and got worse in diction
    Sometimes when I make mistakes I wanna go back but I forget to fix them
    But you just keep on going I guess ignorance is bliss then
    But anyways, forget it, wanting you to learn from mistakes is my fault cuz I'm wishin
    And wishes just blow away with the wind like little kids kisses
    Just like your raps they don't matter, no matter how vicious
    If you can't make heads or tails of sentences
    Then there's no way to take hold of em, stand by em, and certainly no way to commit this
    To memory, I know you've heard this a hundred times cuz we've already told you
    But if you want people to hear your message, and actually get it, then just take the time to
    Spell it out properly, hit enter and start new lines too
    Then we'll see your rhymes, and maybe we'll start to respect you
    I actually liked the first couple verses you did, it was just hard to read through
    But once I did I got where you were going, and it was slick dude
    You rhyme quick too, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense and looks fool
    Ish but anyways here's to hoping that this time what I'm saying can get through

[Chorus]

Dear Syn, you still ain't learned your lesson even after you got banned
    I ain't mad, I just wish that I could understand
    If you don't wanna use punctuation and proper grammar you don't have to
    But this spamming the forums crap is childish, and your rapping's bad too
    That stuff makes you look dumb, and it's a shame cuz I think that you had skills
    You coulda learned from some of us, and maybe actually wrote something that kills
    But instead you just kept on going and even slightly got worse
    Again I ain't mad, but I'm sad cuz I wanted a real verse
    I was hoping maybe to make some sense of your words
    Go back and forth with some battling but I guess that was absurd
    I guess we'll never know now will we
    You're just gonna get banned again for saying something silly
    It's sad really, but I guess I don't have any choice
    It's hard to talk with someone who doesn't have any voice
    And unless something changes the cycle is just gonna repeat
    So why am I even bothering writing these words that you'll never read
    I guess I'm a sucker for lost causes and I can't quit trying
    I'd say that I'd given up you already but deep down I'd be lying
    See somewhere beneath the facade, you're actually quite intelligent
    You've just got to realize that if people can't read it, it ain't relevant
    Nobody take the time to read through your garbage and make sense of it
    You could've done us all a favor and used real sentences
    You gotta listen man, you could actually contribute to this thread dude
    Sincerely yours, Burns
    P.S.
    Use the enter key too

[Chorus]

[Syn]
    Burns I never learns I just take my turns making raps that is crap misspelled like that guy with his hat something else random as that nobody listens to syn he doesn't talk properly or listens but he kills em cuz he's so hard yeah i'm so hard that I kill you like diamonds why you missing word here always whining all the time and I got a watch to tell time and this one here is mine and I rhyme and I never land like am eagle a beagle I shot off like a deagle my caliber's too large i'm in charge I big like a barge...
    [Rapping fades off incoherently with a blah blah blah]

15. Hahaha. Burns, dude, you stay slaying!
    You just get it. The very premise of what we do here, you do it. Lots of writers fail to hold my attention for very long, but your stories always captivate my imagination like very few have done! Once again, great job buddy! Soon you will surpass my level of written poetry (if you haven't already). Keep up the good work man with them words! Keep flowing. Thank you for the read. :)

16. Ima just keep talking as ignorant as it sounds it sounds like these people shoot the ball dribble and scribble a play to play it backwards sounds dumb right? Ya swerve dont make sense at all its funny ima call out a bunch of rookies talking to me as a captin of something so mushy really you guys couldnt compare to me in the ring www3 under its fuzzy got the chair and said here bud wheres the rest u say finish it? These kids run they mouths fast sounds like a little to fast for themselves theyre so bent on myself as sin these kids cant even take a break to align their own pure rap hatred of him.. Why why?? Want a slice biggee profit.?? Ur just tied up with stories of the deep its amazing but i wouldnt have a single way to say ya like its black wha who say kanye didnt write or say white man chosen its like its frozen enimem deals youre stuck up in cleaning the mud of youre wheels heres my license telling u suck cause synful to me u just rap so loosely youre only problem is disbelief!! Cause u still rap about how i must be weak. Synful beat u in a heated debate 2016.

17. It's pretty sad when even Desiigner can outdo your lyrics