the de-volution of our forum

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squishy u aint nobody on this game so shut up. its funny whenever I speak the flea`s come out.

2. I'm surprised she can tell military time lmfao unless she tries to count on her fingers and toes lmfao

3. even my old account has bigger wins than 274,000 alphaking battle wins

4. The fleas come out... Anyways, I used to be kind of somebody on the forums. That was before you played though, or were relevant :mrgreen: you'll ask for proof or who I was... I'm not going to say who I was or prove anything. All that matters is I know :lol: . But yes!! Best of luck to you Roni and furthering your education!

5. Awwwww what's ur point just wondering. I validated all my points I made. I'm listening.

6. Thbbbbbbt chicken head chicken head

7. It's gonna take her awhile to further her education

8. squishy I been playing kaw since april 2012 .if you ever was forum famous id remember you but you werent. You look very petty calling people stupid when you not a kaw resume to make you stand out from all the rest. Just another as they say "fail troll".

9. Alpha you aint got nothing of importance to say give up you make no sense. Onesy show us your battlewins please !

10. Okie dokie, want my personal opinion? Prepare yourselves, it's coming anyway.

The forums are a place for players to relax and chill out between osw/ee/eb/inactivity etc

They are there for you to connect with players across the game at any point rather than on WC which'll be gone in minutes or privately because (let's be frank) forums has gangs.

I agree with many of you on this thread - over moderation has unfortunately contributed to the decline in activity. That is not a particularly good thing.

However, there is a line that has to be upheld and that is the ToU and RoC.

My pledge to you in the forums is to keep forums for what it is meant to be. A place to chat about a multitude of issues. I will not over-lock, I will not stifle conversation, I will endeavour to keep these forums running with chatter as much as I can.

But if a thread breaks the rules that we all agree to when playing this game, then I will act as I am supposed to.

If you genuinely think I've made a mistake then let me know and more importantly let support@athinkingape.com know! I'm human after all. If I've acted incorrectly then support will fix the issue for you.

I will try my best to moderate these forums the best I can. That's all I can promise ️

11. I'm not a troll. I've been playing since 2010 my only relevance was in 2011, I quit in mid 2012. I played for about 3/4 months in 2013, Probs like 5 months in 2014, about 1 or 2 months in 2015. And I've been playing for about 1 month so far in 2016.

:mrgreen: That's my last comment to you about this on this thread. No need to go further off topic.

12. That should have been started 3 years ago.
    Because some players just don't know what "moderation" is. The very true meaning of MODERATION.

13. Biggest hypocrite ever ...last thread OP was complaining about the exact opposite. OP the biggest butthurt cry baby in the game. 

OP flip flops on the subject more then she/he flip flops his/her claimed gender...

...dishes it out but can't take it and when gets bested cries to mods/support. It's truly pathetic.



14. Yet u ask for locks when your thread gets derailed & cry to poster to leave thread 

15. Lol you're so proud of those BL but they're crap ...high numbers alone mean nothing. You're battle losses that you're always bragging about show your a FAIL and a gigantic punching bag ...you're successful actions are highly out of proportion to your inc lol you almost have as many att fails as you do successful inc 

...try hard much? 

16. #areyousquirtle?

17. Also, very well said, Moody, glad to see a moderator coming in and focusing on the better of forums. Forums can be a place of fun and enjoyment, but the constant arguments between certain players on every thread really kills it.

One thing that might help is of we stopped following certain people on every thread and spamming useless, off topic posts on these threads. Make your own little debate thread please, and stay there. That'd be wonderful and most beneficial to these forums.

18. The fleas come put because they smell poop

19. although i agree with you , but who honestly cares anymore if its not done in a 3rd party chat it wont be done , that and we have no rights when it comes to speech on here you play you can get banned or deleted any second for any reason

20. The biggest issue is people who crawl around forums and troll/insult/follow the same players on every single thread.

Who wants to make anything good when after 3 pages it's being derailed and put off topic by two or three people having a kitty fight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.