New Additions to the Moderator Team

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2016.

1. I have no idea what a moderator job is. Do they get paid?

2. A moderator does his job by moderating the world chat and forums to catch any TOU breakers. But that isn't all, they also seek out to help other players! Finally, nope, they do not get paid!

3. Congratulations guys you all deserve it

4. Goes into hiding for weeks on end and doesn't answer questions. First post back = new moderators.. Amazing job grant :roll:

5. Support

6. Congrats all, hide your allies :)

7. Where am I? :/

8. Great idea, support!

9. ^ this name change is possibly the best suggestion I've ever seen on these forums

10. Well done Mei.

11. Now if we could just get some new ATA reps that actually communicate and listen to their shareholders

12. Shareholders? lol ...trust me if ATA was publicly owned it wouldn't be in the state that it's in now



13. Same here not known at this address please return to sender

14. Sean are you moderating then?

15. Never heard of these noobs. Why would someone want to become a mod anyways

16. No, Sean893 is not a moderator, but he is a Valiant Knight, which means he is very helpful in the KaWmunity!

17. How are mods chosen over vk again? Like how is the selection process different

18. Moderators are selected via application, interviews, and most likely other processes which they can't openly discuss(;)).

VK are selected by the devs for being a positive influence on the community, and I do hope they have not given up on those selections as it really helps the community IMO be more helpful and engaging.

19. Totally agree.