New Clan!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LiTtLeTeRrOr, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Hey Guys & Gals!

I am making a new clan and I'm looking for YOU to help!
    Currently I am looking for people to help run it and help recruit. (It sounds like every other new clan owner, I know lol) Anyway... I'm looking for people who...
    • Have KaW experience (any knowledge can be useful)
    • Are active (activity is crucial to getting a new clan up and running
    • Can handle responsiblilty (Admin positions aren't to be abused)
    • Want to see a new clan grow and be successful.

So basically... people who are wanting to start a clan, but either don't have the means to or don't have enough people to help, hit me up! I can help you, you can help me... and Together, we can build a clan from the ground up and make our own KaW history! :D

2. ...what you got another acct(s)? the one you're talking on is too small to run a clan effectively.

3. Yes Todd I do

4. Why didn't you make the thread with a bigger acct then? ...you'll be taken more seriously and will be easier to recruit. 

5. Are u terror bad boy? 

6. First of all, what do you care if i use one of my smaller accounts to make a thread?
    Secondly, I am not a boy. :roll:

7. ...I just want to farm your main that's all :(

8. Bro you should look this thread and start another ...no one gonna join a statless alts clan

...js bro 

9. Your reaction is that of a boy 

10. What? What? What? What?...

11. Todd. Go and use your head. Stop posting replies that don't help the op at all. Good luck to the op. I'm interested.

12. Good luck OP. Starting a new clan can be difficult at best. Keep at it and only admin those you can really trust. Get a small tier rotation plan going with a 12 hour epic for your slow down time, when most are inactive. I don't know your TZ, but at some point most the bulk of your members will sleep, it's always a good idea to try and have active members from as many time zones as possible, with at least one able to operate the door and run epics. There are many little hacks to an efficiently ran crew. Girls make great owners and recruiters. Some are excellent war commanders, but ideally you want a mix of timeZone and gender to make up your admin team. They are the core and the crucial ingredient to a make or break endeavor. Best of luck and if I can be of assistance in any way, please hit me up. And again, head up! Best of luck, I hope you succeed, it will be an effort, sometimes stressful. Later!

13. For starters as the clan owner you need to be very active. And considering there hasn't been an EB on in your clan for 3 hours....its clear that you need to work on that.

But good luck anyway. Starting clans nowadays is very hard so i applaud you if you become successful.

14. Thanks!

15. It's called having a job. so i'm sorry my lack of eb offended you.

16. Op should actually listen to Todd to be honest. He's had a bunch of clans that have all failed miserably, so he knows all about it .

17. wall me if u need help unlocking ebs...

thanks

18. Jeez they were trying to help you and you flamed them... Good qaulities of a clan owner :/

19. OMG ! such originality, such pizzaz, such actual total lameness for a clan thread, sorry but I have to give this rating: Fail