Low Land Build 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Anyone else find it time consuming to switch builds for lowland wars? There should be a mass sell button where you can select buildings to sell and sell them all at once. Same with buying buildings and upgrading them. Another idea I had was that if you could make your own layout (Max 3) the normal way you change your ll build but save it and every time you want to change to that build you press the layout and click change and a confirmation message comes up with how ever much it costs and you click cancel or confirm. Other ideas are welcomed and questions and comments aswell.

2. For once I actually agree with you.

Support.

3. Yes, i hate tapping things too.

4. Since its you, no support

6. I like the idea of saving builds. Maybe have a cost to deploy it?

7. I propose a "war land", a separate land where you can build with only what you have opened on lowlands at no cost so you can have ready and switch on the fly.

Just my 2 pesos worth

8. Support

9. Support

11. I like the hammer idiea an titan god idiea I say put them both together it would work way better

12. That is a good idea but the downside is you would have to many people who say they didn't mean to and want it put back just like with the reset button.

13. That's why there is a confirmation button and they are butthurt if they are stupid enough to click the confirm button.

14. Support

15. Salty I muted him from war and banned him from my clan cuz he's a salty 13 year old that talks non stop and rages in cc whole war while asking dumb questions so yeah. Salty

16. 100% support m8

17. support

18. Ur just mad cos every war u do u get broken sword ur clan sucks. Why would I be mad u banned me from that?

19. Support. :lol:

20. My clan is bad yet you join it for war :lol: . Leave, you're derailing my thread cuz this is the only place you can attempt to trash talk me