Bridge the Gap. New vs Old players

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Support, the game gets stale in its current state. The same few clans are always the powerful ones, it's always the same few big people whacking each other in osws, pvp events etc.

A change like this changes that, smalls being able to grow quickly can completely change the balance of power in the game. New clans and families could start to rise to power. Current osws that have become boring and stale could be completely turned on their heads with such a change. Not to mention it allows more clans to run bigger ebs, so this change not only brings a better balance in size between players but a better balance in the average players ability to earn event items cause they can do the big ebs.

2. You know the thread/idea is great when you get full support from Glenn.

3. Disappointing no feedback from Devs at all

4. They've probably viewed the thread. Can any pc forumers confirm? ^_^

5. They are off in neverland developing that new Captin hook character for their new Peter Pan rp game.

Devs dont respond unless it deals with $. I.e, i was silenced(a while ago). I said i would never spend a dime again if it wasn't reversed. It was reversed 10min later. I still haven't spend a penny since

Other times i tried it with out mentioning money and it was not reversed(another bad silence tbh).

If you don't talk $$$ devs don't care about you. There.

6. Everyone should have all lands unlocked and have free builds maxed.

Topkek

7. There are a lot of other, better ways to close the gap. I don't see this being implemented.

This game is about working towards LCBC. Devs are handing out trillions in silver bars every 2 weeks. Is this not enough? You aren't going to LCBC in a year. No one ever does. No one ever has. Work for it, stop looking for handouts and changes to make your KaW life easier.

8. Say that out loud to every new player and they'll say goodbye to kaw.
    It's a tough balancing act.
    Because there are other games they could choose where it doesn't take years to be on the competitive edge of being on top.
    We need to have more BC accounts or else there would be more ally hoarding ;)
    Where is competition if you only few are at an advantage? Boredom leads to quitting.

9. 1. Bridge the gap between HLBC and ABC.
    2. Make it more enjoyable for smalls where activity is very rewarding. Multiple equipment rewards for low-tier event item collection.
    3. Increase the event item drop rate of HTE and ZTA by 25-50%.
    4. Unique spells and more mithril rewards from weekend PvP-blitz.
    5. Mini-ASW. Betting system. Multi-faction system. Lottery-type.
    6. Improve the EB experience by creating achievements for hitting a specific eb X times.
    7. Reward clan loyalty.
    8. Reward active EE-war participation.
    9. Create multiple choices of event rewards.
    10. Expand the game by adding something new outside of quests, eb, war and spells.

or

just reactivate that RESET self-destruct button.

10. Support... for every idea lol.

11. Many people can BC in a year, people have even reached LB in less than a year before.

12. That Donno-Reloaded dude bc'ed in a month or two, as did Catalase.

13. If this happens they'll be no KaW left.

As for the trillions per event, do you actually think it takes a lot of time to hand trillions in silver bars out? If you do, you're wrong.

ATA obviously have the control to the main panel, making them able to hand silver bars out for events, don't make it seem like it costs them money for giving silver bars out.

Full support, Adonis.

14. Okay, how is giving free stat bonuses to mid sized players every new land set going to help make KaW not die?

Most small, brand new players dont even have hoarfrost unlocked yet.

Why do you guys want new land sets? How is making new land expansions going to help new players?

This only helps mid sized players who don't want to work their way into higher cs brackets.

Maybe this seems like a good idea to you because you know KaW will soon start to die, and you are a mid who has never known what LCBC feels like?

15. Every app game ive played, 100%, and ive played many, you have to pay to be big. Why do you all think kaw should be different?

Its how they bring in money to keep game going, if everyone can get get huge without spending much guess what, many stop spending, game dies. Devs dont owe us anything, they will shut game down if its not profitable, its a business and we are the consumers, this isnt groceries or power bill, its not a necessity.

16. You can play at any stats tbh however if u wanna pay to play then why not and remember this is a business for ATA ..every game or sport has levels and you play to your best ! However Adonis is correct ideas are needed to help game continue and flourish !

17. Just because my stats aren't big doesn't mean I don't have most lands, if you actually knew you'd know i've dropped build 6+ times and have all HL & HF unlocked, but you wouldn't know would you

Also, it'll help keep the game running because then smalls/new players would actually stay not go instantly.

18. Have most new players dropped build 6 times?

Your solution to helping pique new players interest is coming out with new land sets. We just came out with a new one. See a lot of new players?

The evidence you have just given me is "the new players will stay and not just go instantly". You've really put thought into this haven't you?

19. "Have all hf and hl lands unlocked" lmfao there's two more sets of lands dude.