Let's Talk: Units and Buildings

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by [ATA]Charlie, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Since it can be any, according to topic. Maybe I'm wrong, but same thing have said many times by players, so...

Would we have full refund by sell buildings to make the change to be Hansel, Hybrid, Attacker with some SDTs, Pure Spy, or Pure Army with any chance?

2. How about allowing reduction in cost of new land or buildings based on account age? I can't farm large accounts like I used to (I can assure you as a bad guy I generated loads of money for ATA). Since you don't allow account transfers to other people anymore I don't think this could be abused.

This would be a compromise on the escalating build cost and be an impetus for older accounts to become active again.

Keeping it reduced to lower tiers would keep old accounts who don't work hard or pay from BC based on that option.

3. I like the layaway idea for war and osw. Is not like when your building complete you can hide gold their anyways. It'll help those in osw grow their smaller players while big players hit themselves silly. Part the reason lots of small players do not hit each other or participate in war and pvp is the fear of the lost of gold.

4. You never farmed anyone scrub 

5. I feel like if you just gave me 100,000,000,000,000,000 gold I'd be happy with any changes you made :) Keep at it ATA 

6. Id like to see plunder change when i wana upg or build new one would help a lot

7. Bringing back the build and land tokens, while it could be annoying for those whom are build complete already, to counter this they should be able to sell them back for a percentage of their top land/build price.

If that isn't possible perhaps using an if statement on the boxes to remove the chance of getting them from boxes

8. Just bumping this for Charlie to read and think about it. (from page 14)

9. After what Charlie n his cronies have done to the new event do you expect any changes now

10. With Charlie around, always expect the unexpected ;) Players have forgotten to relax because they spent too much money and time. There's an air of sky-high expectations, so why not ride with the barrage of ideas on this thread? Better have 1-5% than have nothing at all. ;)

11. Charlie has now officially joined ATA's team of lying devs I've had talks n he said the balance wasn't right now he's just gone ahead and screwed att builds again if it's one thing I hate it's being lied too.

14. Support

16. A new type of building that the player can customise before locking it. So he may decide 25/25/25/25 % ratio troops and spies or 30/20/50/0 etc etc This would give each player a unique build.

17. I really like this idea, nice 1 silph

18. The only intention of the Charlie account was to make the player base FEEL like their voices were being heard. Tbf I'm surprised so many people here fell for this bologna.

19. Support.