Does anyone care about osw any more?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Please continue to post eb ads in world chat then tell me that again 

2. I still lurk, and play when something fun comes around.

3. Onesey's Steal Badge lol

.....js

4. So much money floating around kaw that it doesn't really affect growth anymore

5. You can get steal badge from steal phases on EBs.

6. It's not that the interest in osw is gone. We at res and invictus feel that our best efforts come with the attack and steal buttons.
    Forums are for talking and we don't want to talk to mindless, wit lacking individuals that think repeating ignorant crap over and over and over again will somehow make us see their logic
    If you want an update then here is one, the war is still going and will continue going because neither side wants to stop fighting!

7. ....a form of RP now prevalent within KAW

8. Your Battle Losses lol

.....js

9. KAW itself has changed! There is no real challenge anymore! First lands free..free gold thru events..huge growth so quickly..new players are 10 20 mill in a month..not a complaint more an observation..the game was hard when I started with osw and normal ebs..now..start an alt an earn big bucks in days

10. That's what's wrong with the game though. No true competition left.

11. So cute when they tiny noobs act relevant

12. Osw sucks now

13. Onesy, lmfao. How dumb are you? NO one is relevant in a tap tap game

14. If in osw ..u will be left far behind

15. OSW is alive and well here , me and cory , 2 little noobs gave up sucking on the eb **** and currently smacking the clan Enigma. Sadly well over 50 people can't take a break for 1 day to pin or strip either of us.

Dispute the owners efforts to get random kofte and omet buddies to try and scare us away that have not worked.

So in this little corner of kaw we shall fight till our last breath.

LONG LIVE the Battle List 

#79 aEnima, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2019
  16. I was left far behind when I decided to stop spending $$ on kaw long ago.so I left with indy war and battle list.

99% of the time bl and wc hits are ignored but than you get some eb noob owner who tries to stand up and we get a clan target to farm.

They did try , hiring 1/3 of my allies while I sleep and 20 steals but gave up.