College

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -PurpleEyelash, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Stop crying wolf wattz .As soon as you joined kotfe you automatically changed your whole personality trying to impress them .You then started with insults to me in wc and on my wall and in p/m. Its your own actions that got you dropped from me being your friend.You even cryed about it in wc and you have never defended me do stop with the lies. I remember danyjr lol he used be in A.D.H D clan alot .He was the one who started me off wanting to join Zaft because he was always telling me he is visiting his friends in Zaft. He used make it seem like its a exclusive club that only the elite can get in . I used watch him go in the various clans and feel jealous lol wondering what was behind them doors ha. I was only on kaw a few months then and a tiny account so it started me on my journey and wishlist on kaw. in school you get the houses you are aligned into with colour ties to match your chosen house.This was how I imagined it back then and in school I never was happy with the house I was in I wanted be in another colour tie house where all the cool and fun people were.But at school once your put in that house you stay for the 5 years until 6th form.

2. The cyber bullying began right here with you purple doing it to Wattz .Slandering him on forums and in worldchat feigning the poor innocent female being stalked by wattz.When all wattz did was be your friend .You broadcast that wattz bullys females and is stalking you.Look how you are now pretending now its you being bullyed when infact we all saw what you put wattz through.And getting all the males to then be nasty to wattz also.You are a vindictive ,conniving & sly liar.Who now pretending we all jealous of your great life when your whole stories are transparent and holds no truth. You just lucky that wattz has forgave you for your malicious rumours you spread about wattz because not many men would.

3. Nope you do exactly as I command you to do you're my slave you just too stupid to know it
    ....you're laugherble 

4. Even though half of them weren't lies i'm just an awful guy. The only liar was me and you roni. Cause i never said anything in WC about you till I was blocked. And in PM? I said it's sad you were in ZAFT because i joined KotFE. Tell me how that is bad please? Then i tried to talk to you again and i was blocked. And if i talked to you and it wasn't the other way around you were never my friend. You used me. Now because i said that you will come back with, "You used me to get kaw fame" when tbat's not true at all. And you talk about me getting kicked from KotFE because i was a mole? Nah it didn't happen like that. I was kicked because someone set me up. People thought I was Jaye. And because of that my name is pretty much ruined. Now i'm not a mole so don't go spreading rumors as the truth. All my friends know what i am. I'm just misunderstood.

5. And everything I said was true the other person just twisted my words to make it a stronger accusation

6. Back to the topic of college I've just decided I never want to come home again for the next four years I'll throw myself a Christmas party but this past week was painful af

7. wattz I never knew you existed till you wrote on my wall about -v- and I know exactly what happened because a kotfe told me ! And you did try insult me while you was in wc .Well all I can say is you showed your true colours and are casting off any lies now to save yourself. and even more slimmier is you saying I jumped on the wattz hating band wagon how pathethic everyone knows thats not in my style. ill dislike you only for a reason .And me always being jumped by bandwagon jumpers myself I aint that nasty to do it to anybody else. Really wattz you self destructed and burned all your chances with me. All I can say is im so glad I have real good quality friends and not spiteful backstabbers who are so weak they need to lie to save themselves.

8. You have a friend. It's name is SkinnyMinny. And on top of all this stupid childish drama. I'm sure they told you what happened. I bet it was a lord too. The ones who think i Moled when i never told anyone anything. If they want a mole i'll show them one.

9. This thread has derailed and is not healthy. /lock please? @ Op

10. NO SUPPORT

Thread deserves "best of" ...CONTINUE!!!

iPhone

11. Well nvm its a troll thread.

12. Suptis i have tried to keep it on track but a few just drag it back off track.

13. I def contribute to the dragging off topic & im op

15. Slump

16. Trump

17. Mumps