Cycle of Flames Weekend!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Zelgarad The Accursed - Cycle of Flame returns until 12PM PDT on Monday, August 22nd.

2. Just go ahead and announce it as perm weekend thing since that's what its became!!

3. Sigh...again....what do you want for money for anyways lol you should get enough from hte and daily trains anyways 

4. Sure the devs don't use all there money on kaw, but have any of you seen there new office building? I really like it, would love to pay a visit sometime! (No sarcasm I actually do like it)

5. Do you have a doggy passport to get into Canada? Have you been tested for rabies ?

6. Grant, Charlie

Unused ash...many of us have enchanted the ring to max level and since then, accumulated a rather large stash of ash. Any plans to address the unused ash (for example, trade, additional ring lvls, remove it from inventory, and so on)? This question has been asked a couple times and while it's a "non-issue" but I thought I would ask again.

Happy Kaw'ing. 

7. We all know you can burn it down with your new mixtape snoopy.

@OP, what to do with excessive Votive Ash after max enchanting the ring? Can we at least get some mith or aqua/inferno in place of it?

8. Wtf why it was only July 

9. what magic item use for the gate?