stand up comics

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 14, 2016.

1. To be totally honest, I have grown quite fond of Sarah Silverman over the years, both as an actress and as a delightfully hilarious comedian. I fell instantly in love with her watching one of her stand-up specials on HBO some odd years back. I love a funny woman with wits (not to mention a stunning and beautiful brunette) and she just had all the right stuff! She is the only celebrity I would love to meet irl. She seems so humble and I know she would make me laugh my ass off!! Her voice acting in Wreck-it-Ralph was top notch and the sequel (2018) will definitely have me in theatres... laughing like a little school girl again. :lol:

This is not a troll attempt. She is just my favorite comedian/actress and I love looking at her. Lol.

Judge me, trolls. See if I care. :*

2. To be honest Static, I have a fondness for Sarah Silverman as well, started when I saw Evolution in theaters.

3. As one who does stand up I have a large number of people I'm a fan of. The late, great George Carlin is the king. Recent favorites are Jim Gaffigan and Jeff Dunham.

4. Aries spears for the win :lol:

5. Dave Chappell takes the W.

Donald trump is my new favorite comedian...

6. King Carlin for the W!!! In a class of his own!

7. Lenny Henry is my favourate he`s so funny .But a comedian directly insulted in his show Katie Price who is a model her son Harvey .He has disabilitys and is blind and other problems.He made fun of him in his show.And Katie Price did a documentary about her on going fight to get justice for Harvey and a appology from the comedian and also the t/v company that broadcasted it.She never got a appology .

8. John pinette (rest in peace)
    He's still my favourite comedian
    "fwee Willy"

I also like Jeff Dunham and Chris rock of course.

9. Mitch Hedberg was always my favorite. Unfortunately...passed away due to a drug overdose. RIP

10. Johnie level and paresh rawal my fav.