College

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -PurpleEyelash, Aug 11, 2016.

1. CATFISH!!!!  (I told you they're everywhere)

...always remember internet rule no. 30 lol

2. College is lit dude, you are there in the summer it's not the same as the school year. You will make friends and go to great parties just have an open mind for the rest of your time there.

3. ...let me guess hmmmmmmm Android????
    

Serves her right! Sounds like she would've flunked out anyways

iPhone

4. Yeah that's what I'm realizing now I'm afraid tho cuz I've been looking at my class syllabuses and it seems like a lot of work are I don't wanna mess up

5. You won't the work is a good amount but if you do it than you will have time for a lot of other things

6. Yeah like sports and weight lifting haha

7. Do tell us more. You seem to know all about it you filthy little scumbag

8. Shut up you drama queen

9. He can't, in over 5-6 years he has never learned to let anything go.

10. Boba-fart. Are you still playing ? I thought you quit or went inactive after getting your ass kicked by that tiny cornholio dude.

Good to see you sill play, and have a joined a clan that can protect you.

11. What?? Jesus it's like playing Telephone with immature children.

I left at the beginning of this year cause I got bored of slapping the same dead clan in "osw" for months n months, majority of them were stripped clean but they wouldn't cf, so I took a break.

I haven't left ISS in all that time, to be honest I'm surprised they didn't kick me in the 5 months I was gone.

The lack of meaningful inc hurt me deeply and I just couldn't continue playing. Boo hoo :( :lol:

12. Your insults make me think you're an angry 15 year old boy who sits by himself at lunch and then tells himself it's because the other kids don't understand him

13. ^ sounds exactly like me

14. EVERYONE LIKE DAPHNIA SAID BACK ON SUBJECT.

Skinny you want to start drama and trash talk do it on your own thread.

15. This is my thread if I want to derail it I can 

16. Ur insecure.... Don't know what for... Turning heads when u walk through the doororor

17. I'm talking to Skinny and his dumb drama

18. wattz trying to re invent himself v2 on kaw . its sad to see he feels the need to hench himself up to try act all macho.I guess purple bullyed him so much before she now has him as her doormat and under the thumb. I do prefer a mans man who take no rubbish from anyone. Wattz is really trying to flex some muscle but its only wattz and its laugherble. Well there is no shame to not fit in with the jocks on the college campus.You can show domination in another field. I used to be in awe of this one talented musician in college. I went for a year. I play piano too and he was amazing and so pupular for all the concerts and really really musically clever .He was just wow !!! Keep plodding wattz you will find your mojo one day.

19. this

20. You missed 'pupular' , admittedly not as good as laugherble, but still good.