Bridge the Gap. New vs Old players

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Putting out new tiers and/or lands pushes players farther away from this game. I saw it happen already on other games. Only time will tell when BC is 1 billion cs :D If players can't get bigger at a faster pace than they are now, especially the new players they will quit due to frustration. That is why I agree with this idea.I personally don't care for BC but a lot of people do, I just want more people to hit or even make friends with. Soon enough though, there will be no new people because the gap is too big. #OPSaveKaW

2. Free seals to non bc 5,000 free circles to smalls zta 4 life

3. Support.

4. It's really not about laziness. It takes over five years without events to build complete without spending.

5. What about increasing the worth of allies? You need a lot more golds worth of allies to get to max plunder but the max plunder is raised by a considerable amount.
    Something else to work for, makes allies more valuable and most importantly gets the developers profit somewhat.
    Fix the million gold payout towards allies when bought while you're at it.

6. Bridge the gap!!!! This game depends on new players.

7. Disappointing nothing from any Devs yet. Come on Charlie you asked for opinions on this kinda topic. Let's hear what you think. You can see there appears to be good support in the KaWmunity...

And thanks to all who have posted so far

8. Pretty sure mp is only about 45-50bil in allies

9. Yea it is it's called you have to work at it and not cry about it.

10. I think the problem isn't about bridging the gap.... It's about attracting new players. what I see is kaw is getting very few new players... most kawers are old players who r now mid to high level by playing for a long time. so there is very small number of new players and small clans and so they feel left out..

11. No support

12. Notice how the people who don't support seem to be the big spenders of kaw. I'd say no support to if I was 15k in debt to kaw and the idea was for smaller, non paying people to keep up with me.

But I'm not that so support.

13. While I'm more than happy with "no support" comments not adding why isn't very helpful for a discussion. So come on Sky

14. And teddy. Why no support? We are talking about future proofing this game we all are addicted I mean love so much lol

Are you guys 100% happy with the buildings and tiers and stats? You wouldn't change anything? Find that hard to believe.

15. Because teddy has spent more than a dollar on kaw, and doesn't want his pretty stats to start to look not so pretty.

16. Full support. This game is supposed to be some sort of a strategy game, not a "pay to be bigger than the rest" game.

17. BRIDGE THE GAP
    BRIDGE THE GAP
    BRIDGE THE GAP