Stingpoint sword equip disapear !!!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Hello devs,

I play this game long time and ppl in my clan too. We got 1-2 years ago the equip Stingpoing from epic Desert sting. Then you add to game many and many new equips.

But now we try play epic A Cold Calling (today as blood rains) and there is bar which can be attacked with double damage (if we have Stingpoint equiped). Now we see that most of our clan lost that equip Stingpoint. It disapear ..... we have it last year and now nothing .....

Can someone explain it?? Im really sure that I own this equip and now I have nothing .....
    Probably we own it, but dont see it (too many equips bug) and cant equip it ....

-------------------------------------------
    Other ppl in kaw can check this bug ..... because other ppl can still have it, but most ppl probably lost it .....

2. Dis thread 10/10 would rekt again #KeepBeliebing #YouNeverGotOne

3. Hmm.. I still have my Stingpoint equipment. Are you 100% sure you ever had it?

If so, I would advise you to send an email to support@athinkingape.com, forums cannot help you much with this.

I hope it gets sorted out for you! :)

4. And its patience like this along with you're contribution to the forum community is why you deserve vk/mod. :) . how could u not troll this dood

5. Ty chocolate for help and your advice. I respect you.
    I never post it to forum if it's only my prob, I think more ppl can have same prob.

---
    Cub, it is not troll .... I see your spies.

6. The sting point is in the "weapon" equipment slot, maybe you are looking for it in the wrong slot.

7. I'll unsheath my stingpoint if you remove your breastplate

8. all of my accounts still have stingpoint.

so...is this real life?

9. I got stung by the point of a bee if that helps

10. All present and correct here...

11. And, for all these years, I thought it was called the Floppy Sword

I can't see mine, either...

...because I never got one *insertmonkeycoveringfaceemoji* #droidproblems

12. I always called it "the cool whip"

The h is not silent.

13. I'm sorry that your stingpoint disappeared.

14. I'm missing my fully enchanted Scintillant Helm of the Prizmai in cereal

16. As Mallory once said, "Because it's there."

Just like everyone else's sting point.

17. Still have my sting point equip. So just follow chocolates advice to get best resolution to the problem.

18. This was perculiar rather

19. Thanks OP. Flagging for programmers.