Is it ok? - Dirty Warfare

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moody, Aug 17, 2016.

1. They're both seen as "dirty", but the two are very different. Intentionally throwing a war on an alt is cheating and imo should be a bannable offense for all accounts involved.

However, stacking rosters with PS, tank, etc. is perfectly fine. It's a strategy, but it's dirty. Not cheating.

2. Lol if it's dirty why would you admit it? :lol: and even if they find out, I think it would be the opponents problem. Can't help they were to stupid to not see it coming.

3. As a wc myself I only like to win with fair tactics no dirty tactics such as Strips,moles if these things do happen and caused by my team I step down as a fair war is always better to win that a easy dirty tactic war.

4. Any tactic that wins in a war is good.

5. In respect to this argument many fair warriors are put to rest ! No one remembers the fight just the outcome!

6. I think it's dishonorable to be honest

7. It's a game which doesn't prohibit having alts. You can do whatever the game permits you to do. Why is everyone irritated to rp yet some portray like a cunning villain while some portrays honorable protagonist? You can do both! Whatever your flow. Villain on mondays and honorable warrior on saturdays, whatever satisfies you, it's a game. Just don't take that shattered sword. Who are we to label someone who is behind an online name or many names.

8. When I participated in ee wars (back when my build was considered mid) I was always In the midset to do whatever necessary to win. Using everything available to you. Stripping included. Dishonorable? Lol damn klingons. (And if you don't get that then go watch some star trek ya hippies.)

The only thing I consider too far is something someone mentioned earlier. Purposely throwing wars with an alt. Tsk tsk

9. I'm sure it's allowed but it's not okay.

10. For players who are very very competitive and aiming for the top tier rewards, yes, that is very annoying and demoralizing.
    I'm sure some players already know how to counter those "gray lines". There are dirty countermeasures to every dirty strategy.

11. I rate good, clean sportsmanship over good wins any day.

Like those two Olympians who got tangled up in the 5k. They helped each other over the finish line. Reaffirming to see.

12. Lmfao

13. KAW isn't war lol ...it's a war "game" from a game standpoint you shouldn't cheat. Sneaky is allowed in any gameplay (that's just good gameplay) but not cheating. ...but that begs the question what is considered sneaky and when does it cross the line to cheating.

14. The match up system is so bad u can prob still lose with a alt open on other side.

But i disagree with trying those 'tactics'
    [​IMG]

15. I must admit I don't understand the uproar about stripping during war. Have people become so risk averse that they will only play if there is no chance to lose or suffer from a loss?

Yes this is a game, a game with guidelines and limits imposed by programmers and certain "morale" elements that hold themselves up as honorable.

War (and wargames) are meant for fighting, no tea totaling and hand holding with tacit agreements I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me.

The goal of war is to forcibly impose YOUR outcome on your enemy. In a game this means you use what's is given, including strips.

I do disagree with moling by using alts, moling by using an active player is a different story. TOU forbids two accounts (the former), but does not preclude using a spy or mole as an active (1 login) account. I do believe Clans should have better tools and options for dealing with legit moles though.

Think of the scene in the movie Braveheart, where the English paid the Irish to fight the Scotts...

Classic Move

16. I see a lot of people talking about honor, but honestly, this is a phone app. No one is going to care if it's "honorable." Maybe respectful but definitely not honorable

17. LOL :D

I just stared at this gif for ages. Hahahahaha

18. Everything fair in Love and war 