Louisiana

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by NS_King_of_the_Warriors_NS, Aug 16, 2016.

1. I already mentioned it to the Devs that we should raise money to help Louisiana dealing with the floods. There is a lot of people lost everything. I hope to see support to get this rolling. Also I would like to say hi to the trolls because I know y'all will be here.

2. I think this might be a bit too specific for a fundraiser. Not to mention devs are greedy.

3. Maybe but it's worth a shot it's a mess over there and a lot of people lost everything. I don't know anyone personally over there but you just can't help to feel bad

4. People "lose everything" all over the world everyday.
    (Although if they aren't dead then they haven't lost "everything".)

But anyway, the devs can't make money if they donate it all to every bad thing that arises.

5. True I figured I would bring the idea up if they don't so be it I had to try. Kaw is like a business you are supposed to try to make money so by you saying that is pretty irrelevant. It's stupid on how people say money hungry Devs. So I guess companies are not supposed to make money sorry ata Charlie I guess ata has to fire you cause they can pay your salary from what everyone says in kaw. They newer guy gets let go first.

6. I think this is a really good idea. They're talking devastation worse than Katrina. I also think there should be one for Mississippi too...

7. Why raise money because people are wearing pants that are too short ? Send them scissors and have them transform their floods into shorts....

8. What are you on about?

9. I don't think this would ever work sorry

10. Support i live in Louisiana. Many of my friends and family have lost everything. Shane ur comment is ignorant u dont know it is to lose everything and not being able to replace it. Most of the areas that flooded people did not have flood insurance bc they were not in a flood zone. Any donations would be a huge help and hope devs consider it.

11. Support!!!!!! And to the trolls don't cry when anything happens to your hometown, 20-25 inches of rain in few days in a row rarely happens down here in Louisiana most of my friends went in their boats to help rescue while Obama the stupidest president playing golf instead sending more national guards to help rescue people form their roofs and animals and wild game animals. This is worse than hurricane disaster when more than one parishes involved in flooding

12. How is it to specific? It's a very bad natural disaster for the people of Louisiana, many are losing everything they have. What's the difference from the wildfire thing?

13. Kristell is just an idiot, Snoopy. I'm tired of seeing Kristell's stupid posts around the forums -_-

Edit: me no gusta

14. People shouldn't live in flood plains ...js

I lived in tornado ally for many years ...I knew the risks. One year my car got destroyed from the hail storm preceding a tornado. It was a vintage car so I did not have full coverage on it. I didn't expect ATA, the gvnt or anyone else to pay for it.

....I knew the risks, my bad

15. Speaking as another resident of Louisiana. That's still a ignorant statement, while we do understand the risks involved with living here. However there's a huge difference between living in a area that is well known for flooding & living in a area that is designated as a non flood zone.

As for your car, most vintage car owners keep them in a well covered area & put insurance on them to protect there investment. Its common sense to have insurance spefic to a certain type of natural disaster. Problem is when people whom are told "This is a safe area" receive flood damage the government should take responsibility as THEY declared it was safe.

If your car had been inside a covered garage the hail wouldn't have destroyed it. Now had a tornado ripped through & destroyed it one could safely assume that home owners insurance would take care of the damages.

There's nothing wrong with helping a state of people affected by a natural disaster.

16. I don't care if no one likes the idea just keep scrolling it's always worth to bring up where you at ata_charlie no days off for you lol.

17. US have so much money they gain from Illuminati people. Why should we give our money to Louisiana. Even my country have biggest flood in history not getting help from anyone.. onlg singaporean helps us. Silly us for helping Phillipines, Indonesia and Thailand when they face disaster. Singapore and Malaysia brother forever

18. Funny how no one included Haiti yet :roll:

19. Things like this happen all over the world.

In all honesty they wouldn't do it to "Be nice" but most of us spend money in this game, but if it went to helping people, some might be more inclined to buy their product.

If they're already making a ton of money due to events, they can simply make it a huge deal, give them a discount sale due to the donations, and give a portion of the profits made (Which I guarantee will be larger than the typical amount).

It's not like we can expect them to give 100% of their profit anyway, it is a business.