Crystal jail awareness

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Good idea 

Some of us go and help others during the day and then waste a crux because we used crystals we forgot about so this would help in this way and I'm sure many other ways on making the tracking of usage easier

2. Not only could they add this feature and appear to care about your needs and wants....

But, why not add ANOTHER option to purchase additional crystal slots?! $50, $100?? I know of at least 20 players that would pay that just to be able to xtal on someone and buy their way out of xtal jail.

Maybe add an animation of like Jorathe breaking a wall down to reveal some really cold crystals, and the KAW player putting them in his or her lemonade and sipping it up....

Spice it up, Goddammit! Get silly.

3. Aah it dawned on me finallly....

Ppl who cannot tell time or count to 24 or 47 r challenged unfairly. Now that is a serious problem and needs to be addressed ASAP.
    Life is unfair...

4. ^ Apparently thinking isn't your strong suit. I'd try and stay away from it from now on.

5. Generally, I don't count at all.

The "you've xtalled too many time, sphincter boy" message is my calculator, daddio.

6. No thinking required.
    Knowing is knowledge.

The lame and lazy need every assistance they can get. Box of twinkies and a remote r mandatory requirements to survive in life.

7. And knowledge is powder!

8. True true 

9. Ok support to the idea simply Because it's a simple feature with no real negative down side to it. Does not effect daily kaw life aside from helping us effortlessly know information.

Secondly, support to Willie's idea (I find myself severely confused to the thought of that statement) while maybe not 50$,100$. 50-60 nobs to reset your xtal counter back down to zero is fair.

Lets players continue to spend & fund Kaw while the devs are happily buying waterbeds for their yatchs.

Maybe put a limit on it say once a day you can reset your xtal timer? (Insert picture of an ape holding a clock)

11. Good idea.
    Again, will never be implemented.
    Don't you just wish a KaW player would get hired by ata?

Side note.. this thread made me laugh and wake up my mom. Thanks guys.

12. I would like a timer on it because yes i am lazy get over it. Also being able to pay to reset your xtal timer is a cash cow. All the heavy spenders that plan out 47xtal trains could do that way more often. It shouldn't be super expensive though as ata would make a lot more on the xtals seals and circle pieces bought