Buying Aqua

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cobra, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Let me get to the point. It costs 5 XTALS TO BUY ONE AQUA. This is outrageous! That's $5 to buy one Aqua! If I took a random piece of my equip, like my breastplate that currently costs 41 Aqua to enchant, that's $205 right there! Not to mention, it could fail! With the release of new equipment needing more Aqua and inferno to enchant, I petition that you should be able to buy Aqua with gold like you can do with Inferno. Also, I'd like to see a price drop on inferno, even if it's tiny. I've never bought any of these elements, but I would if the price was lowered. Right now, it's just extra worthless code in the game which nobody uses.

2. IT WOULD LITERALLY COST ME $205 IN AQUA TO UPGRADE MY BREASTPLATE ONCE, NOT TO MENTION THAT IT COULD FAIL!

3. Yeah I never got why we had to use something far more valuable to make something of lesser value.

4. For the price of upgrading my breastplate I could get 34 seals...

5. Or 2000+ nobility

6. don't buy aqua. it's free.

7. Or 102 horns...

8. then ya will be ho rny-pun intended-

9. Aaah u r in an hte clan that drops aqua.....
    Monday-Friday r 5 options....
    2nd events rewards have aqua....
    Other eb's drop aqua.....

$205 saved....

GL

10. Aye but you don't think it's odd? It would cost over ten grand just to upgrade event equipment. Without fails. I'm not sure if event equipment can fail but if it can it could be up to twenty grand.
    Maybe one crystal for one Aqua. Or ten nobility so those who can complete offers can buy them.
    Twenty grand is stupid high, and the those who can afford them are getting ten times the Aqua and inferno they need from events and epic battles.

11. Completely agree, prices of aqua are completely ludicrous for what they actually do. Just a but money grabbing tbh

12. -obvi is obv a bug. It used to be 10-20 aqua per 1 xtal for me

13. Aqua could be made more common to drop in ebs...one suggestion. Because devs wont change how it is bought.

14. I'm curious about how many aqua they have actually sold. I know I never bought any. The price really is insane and I've never personally run out anyway. (I've never even bought any inferno due to the cost being too high for what it gets you)

But I have to imagine they have sold some to someone.

15. Who ACTUALLY buys aqua and inferno?
    Just about no one.

But hey, if my equipment is worth that much I wish I could trade it for real money.

16. That's my point, I'd probably buy some for 1.5-3 bil each Aqua and inferno.

17. With 34 seals you can spend months in a hte clan. If you can't collect enough aq/inf that way then something is wrong.
    I personally don't know anyone who has ever bought Aqua.

18. I've bought a couple inferno here & there is I was 1-2 shy from attempting to level a piece of equip personally but not more than 5 since I started. Never aqua though I agree with op here.

19. Devs will probably run an aq/inf event after this cut n paste series of events is over. They have in the past. Should be plenty of opportunity to get enough then.
    But a forum petition for aq/inf event might not be a bad idea. The devs rarely listen to the community lately but it would at least show them that the majority of players want this.