Allowing gold donations from guild mates

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Satoru_Gojo, Aug 12, 2016.

1. why! because as stated, some players have had to pay/play hard for years making there cs..now kaw comes along an makes life easy for all new players...free land..free gold...b2b events making tons of gold every 2 weeks...so you go to the car dealer and buy a brand new sports car, you worked hard for the car and it cost the earth..now the next day the car dealer reduces the cost by 50%..ummm bet you might moan to the car dealer lol..no support...

2. Will never happen! As it doesn't cater to the lb (cash crops).we all saw how fast the devs changed the drops so that the largest 2 ebs didn't drop the same things.Wonder why it happened so fast lol bc the spenders wanted it changed !

3. Not exactly what being Bc & spending money has to do with the largest FREE ebs in kaw dropping opposite items. Lotl & Goth rightfully should have been dropping seperate items just as the rest of the eb sets did.

Granted I can't support this idea either, but Zta & Hte optional bar would be prime examples of catering to spenders. Anyone that can hit Lotl/Goth has the option of mercing last 30% & xtaling for fast items. That is not nor has ever been limited to just bc/heavy spenders.

4. Is OP unaware of ally volley?

5. Then i would just put all my alts in clan with me after getting them all to 2000 in event and make 20-30 trill an event what an awful easily abused idea

6. New players get enough gold to put forges on all after that 1m a hire is a joke so this comment was just stupid..

7. He meant to start you off. Which ally volley gold is enough for.

8. I'd actually love this so i could give all my alts gold without doing anything :smile:

No support.

9. Support

10. I already ran a scam of 'buy my junk allies we volleyed in clan or I farm you until you quit' for the guy that suggested that.

Mildly successful.

It only works for players though who want to farm and not grow via EB. We got paid about every other day. It trained crazy farmers and thugs, but our stats grew quite slowly.

It was AMAZING fun though. We had a blast.

11. Ad Mortem right or something like that right?

12. I'm gonna make 40 alts, put them all in a clan, seal, then put that $$ into one account and grow it, the continue til all my alts are the same stats, repeating the process.

Technically, an ally hire would also do the same thing for that alt, so let's ban ally trading

13. Just get then to volley an ally simple solution