Crystal jail awareness

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Aug 13, 2016.

1. A way to check how many cast until crystal jail, maybe a ui pop up while casting or a counter on the side showing your limit for the day; for example, "(8/24)" could be on the button itself

2. Here's a tip, try counting how many you have used, or if that's too much effort, screen shot how many you had to begin with and then take the number you have left over the number you had to start the day on a calculator and you will find out :D

3. Or the developers could just implement this good idea lmao.

4. Honestly just laziness tbh

5. It's a great idea, I support it. But I don't think it's these kind of features that the devs should be working on now. I feel like they should focus on other more important parts of the game instead.

6. It honestly wouldnt be too hard to implement so I think its a good idea.

7. No? Improved experience. It's only your opinion that it's lazy.

8. Interesting

9. It wouldn't take any longer than a few hours I'm sure.

11. 

12. Why don't you just count your xstals used

13. Why complicate our life while we can make it easier?

14. They will get around to it if they feel like it

15. True and only the lazy ppl will deny this.

Complicated? Nah how about lazy.
    How much effort is really required? 10 secs.
    Jot down the time and amount xtals u have.
    Use your wall for time and xtals.
    2 simple examples for ppl to use geez

16. Yea lazy , so we just eliminate the counter how many xstals you have. Just count them when you bye them.

And that pesky number of how many of each pot you have or gold , stop being so dam lazy and eliminate all numbers in the game. It's simple 3rd grade math.

17. You mean the list that bumping recent pms to the top of your friends list on PC is at for example?

Support

18. So much support Drgn...

19. No support!
    Just count how many Crystals have you used during the day. What Chocolate23 and Clumzeh said, they had a point as well!

20. i don't understand the "no support". the game already tracks crystal usage, all people are asking for is that it is displayed to them. any other game would display info like that anyway. it is sort of strange that kaw doesn't already do this.