The Copy/Paste Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Aug 13, 2016.

1. This is an easy game.
    Paste the last thing you copied!
    As long as it's within the tou, it will work.
    Make it appropriate! If there's any bad words or anything not 9 , REMOVE IT!
    I want this game to last.
    Now, here's my entry!

Chapter 1
    Korodo looked through the portal. He saw a human laying there dying. He had admired this human on his ways of killing. He knew he had his chance. He could make the experiments of his masters successful.
    "Go," said the shadow creature next to him, "Go bring him to me. The council of the Shadowlords and the Shinigami King have approved the project. Now get that human!"
    The shadow creature disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Korodo jumped through the portal.
    He dropped his Death Note next to the human. The human picked it up.
    "Light Yagami. Hero of the humans. At least you tried. The humans couldn't see the truth."

2. RL2455HM

3. Tried but it gave me error, tf? .

4. Attached is a letter that we received on November 19, 1974. I feel that you should be aware that some *censored* is signing your name to stupid letters.

-was actually a note that the Cleveland Browns wrote to a fan who complained about paper airplanes being made in the stadium

5. woodMKiMU9MXBULvZtNPz3okXFprs793dvd6138pie

6. 4 bugattis that bang a petite prius

7. 37.806278,-122.424667

8. The body is buried. We are good.

9. WAR FOR ITEMS HERE
    ...JOIN NOW FAST!
    All Builds Accepted
    Read cp before casting

10. Heh

11. Devs would click paste and the same event would come up lmao

12. ?GOTH@INC.?150 MCS?

13. I can't do that it's not 12 yr old appropriate

14. 89056990841

(it's an ally price)

15. How many people had to just go to a different thread because they had just come from their daily thirty seconds of alone time and couldn't paste what they had on clipboard?

16. Lol

17. This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian

18. The cops won't find out we killed her bro