Getting wc more active

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Good day/night everyone, GR4V3 here with a quick idea to get wc a little more active

Wc is pretty dead sometimes and a quick fix for that is giving ever a nob to anyone who uses all of their speakers

or

possibly giving 10 speakers (instead of 5) the next day to mobile phone users if they use all of their speakers

What do you think?

2. #unlimitedspeakers

3. Unlimited speakers, a time period between each message where you can't post. Like Meego.
    Or something similar. The same thing but the time period where you can't post for a minute or two comes into effect only when you post more than twice per minute.
    Might help reduce spam reports or miss having to warn/silence for spamming ads etc.

4. I'd like to have more speakers a day, or a higher capacity, like 50. I'm not a fan on the Meego's chat system, because if there's a heated argument or something and you're about to end someone's career on the Meego you need to wait 30 seconds if you posted recently.

6. Maybe unlimited speakers but if you get caught spamming 3 times it goes to the meego style.

7. Or just scrap the idea and instead make it pc friendly as well, to be regen 5 speakers a day. A lot of pc users on kaw. It will bring more people Into wc. A simular topic like this was mentioned ages ago.

8. That's something that I never quite understood. In a game which champions community, why are we restricting how much people can talk? I would like the speaker system removed entirely.

9. The Asia WC is pretty slow these days.
    I've seen nothing posted for 5+ minutes these days.
    Comparatively, the US world chat is faster! You don't see Battle Cry updates in the Asia world chat.

They might as well merge our WCs. SMASH has a single global chat and its quick and fun. A lot of chat happens in their global.

10. I am fine with more wc chatting ability but i still maintain it should be turned off for wars.

On idevice when spamming in wars there is no reason to see wc. 2 lines of chat filled with ads or wc chat is entirely useless and annoying. It compromises ppl's ability to focus on war.

11. Hungry Apes want us to buy dem nobility for speakers

12. Combine both WC's and have a 15 second cool down for talking

13. I don't understand

14. Agreed about either increasing the speaker limit above 25 and more earned per day. As long as sometime isn't spamming ads, then that will help conversations. You can't have much of a convo when you can only post 5 things before running out (assuming you use them all every day).

15. It would be cool if we could change our locale and talk in other world chats. I mean, it's possible but just not in game -_^

16. Crack down hard on Spam, give everyone unlimited speakers & first time someone violates the no spam policy cut them down to 25. Second offense cut them down to 10 third perm silence. (Speaker system for 25 & 10 are per every 24hours)

Also bring back the wc questions for free prizes.

17. I like batdog idea

18. Unlimited speakers - 3 similar messages = cool down period but I think we need more mods because the system probably isn't smart enough to figure it out. Also merge chats, put in place the auto translator. So if someone asks me in Chinese "how I am" I get it in English, and when I reply, it's in Chinese. Also I think mods should be able to have a side panel which when opened it'll have a message (in the world chat - updated frequently) when opened up it'll have the message/ad and how many times it has been in wc in last 5 minutes, and wc should be made to 250 messages < can see 250 messages if you scroll from top to bottom.