A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Seven - The Broken Crown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 10, 2016.

1. I assume they are trying to speed up in doing them. We still have more after this one.

2. They won't change their business model for kaw, why would they have any need to. This is a very old game after all, there's no reason why they'd care to prioritize innovating it more than they have to, over further development in new games they have in the pipeline like "chunky wars".

These events are a cheap, near-effortless and mindless method for them to generate income, plain and simple. Be aware where this communities money is going towards. Clearly, not in the best interests of this community, but in the contrary - investment in other products.

3. So besides screwing us with the LotL drops they have cut AsoF drops for att builds again using a crux n a couple of xtals while on the crux barely made over 700.
    I see Charlie has become a official ATA Dev with his concern over this app n players just another screw them representative now.

4. Ata Grant or Ata Charlie please explain why in the world you made the only 2 ebs in a series drop the same item??? And why do you feel every event in this series of events you have to keep changing now, just get through the series you started!

5. @ Ana
    Not only asof Ana; I got only 400 from goth from 230 actions.They have screwed us big time.this really sucks

6. It's normal Rooks no brains up in the tower of ATA let's screw the players n kill this app seems to be their metality

7. I know. But it doesn't hurt to complain or to push for a chage. If anything, I'll annoy them until they out right ban my ass from this game.

8. You're right, but sadly we have a community manager who only posts when theirs a absolute need to, otherwise just posts the opening event thread when needed every 2 weeks.

Grant, I know you lurk - who knows what's happened since I left. You've shown little to no interest to communicate with the community and exchange ideas with us.

Six months ago, there was 34k players participating on events. From what I saw, there was 25k last one. I wonder why things are starting to decline?

Pro Tip: Regurgitated events with no end in sight, are not promoting wellness to this game. Halloween will mark 3 years of it.

Keep making those short term profits tho! :)

9. The way to punish this ignorant developer is stop spending/less spending,cut off their funding.the community already use the proper channel,spoke their dissatisfaction but the developer keep distant themselves away from the community.this show the A Thinking Apes are not committed to resolve any issue,left alone fixing broken system.

It's like "abandon all hopes" to keep this less-profit apps alive after 6 years.just matter in time waiting for this apps slowly dying.

Ps:spending wise,u'll never know what might happen tommorow.

10. I hate that i can't see the top players in event.

11. Why is there no event leader board button?

12. Too ashamed to post names now

13. Notice how devs haven't responded on this forum like they usually do.....

14. What can they say to justify the idiotic changes they have made for their idea of so called balance in the drops that is now so far off balance it isn't funny anymore.
    Att heavy builds should just quit spending on this app as that build is the only one that has to,Charlie admitted that much earlier but I guess he has been overuled and fired for talking to the community.

16. Drops an all time low for att builds.haven't got even 500 items in any ebs despite more than 200 actions in every one.And I have 66% plunder spell running.Thanks a lot ; devs.

17. My drops are lower as well, last Goth had 400+ actions, had used a crux and 2 crystals yet only got a little over 1000 pieces!! Devs plz change back, I don't even want to think what my ASOF drops will be since we have to run it instead of LOTL for the Black Pearl pieces!! Please please please, fix this and stop lowering drops, events should be challenging but fun, you are making them frustrating not fun for some!

18. The ATA committee are sitting in their ivory tower laughing and patting each other on their backs saying "We lost another 5k active ppl since the start of this event,now WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO TO GET MORE TO LEAVE".

19. Finally got a responce from Charlie on my wall,told him to come to this thread