Lets Talk: Intelligent Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hey Everyone,

As some of you know, I joined KAW in 2011 (last couple years). In my time here I have got to learn tons but I am still most interested in learning from all of you, the players.

So I was interested in having an open discussion about Cheeze-Its and Vaseline. If we can, I would like to keep the conversation away from the topic of Progression in the macro-sense.

What I mean by that is that I would rather not discuss the deliciousness of Cheeze-Its from one mouth to the next but more hoping to talk about things like perhaps investing in Vaseline as a "Cheeze-It moisturizer"

But I have no agenda and whatever direction the conversation goes in I am happy to be part of it.

I am going to be online for the next 20 seconds and will be responding until this thread is locked, consistently and hopefully able to keep monitoring any discussion that does happen!

TL/DR: Let's talk about Cheeze-Its and Vasoline. First thing that comes to mind. Go!

2. Re: Intelligent Discussion

sounds like date night

3. Re: Intelligent Discussion

This is funny.

4. Re: Intelligent Discussion

I prefer Ritz Crackers.

5. Re: Intelligent Discussion

I would date night the Smith out of you wordwaster.

We'd emerge from that with some healthy skin, smelling like processed cheese dust.

6. Re: Intelligent Discussion

ANYONE: "Let's discuss ___________."

YOU: "I like turtles."

7. Re: Intelligent Discussion

I feel like im the only one who picked up you were taking the piss out of people (I won't mention who).. :lol:

But first thing that comes too mind would be AshesOfEden 
    Edit: Didn't realise that word is forbidden, thanks kaw for making my post look stupid by taking it out :roll:

8. i think many of us noticed and that by pointing it out, you have cheapened it.

also: it is true. i am forbidden.

9. I have no agenda. Please, any direction the conversation goes, I am happy to be a part of it. Even if it's cheap. I like cheap.

And easy.

10. Support; cheese it's.

11. I saw a deer in my yard once

12. I never really minded if the crackers would stick to the gums and cheek. It's like a second serving of mashed Cheeze-Its.

But perhaps if we flossed with Vaseline, this would eliminate the adhesive surface, and we would all grow an extra nipple?

Discuss...

13. I once had a cheeze it in a place a cheeze it should never go... But it was for science... Not personal enjoyment at all :shock:

14. Did it care?

15. As Cheese-Itz chend to decompose whenever they reach the water I haven't been able to taste one, and I have no need for Vaseline as water keeps me moisturised. I would be interesting in investing in waterproof cheese-itz.

16. Try covering the cheez it with the petroleum jelly that way it won't get soggy.

17. I should expand on that note. This deer, it was chewing the grass like a normal deer does. But that memory got me thinking. Perhaps vasiline does indeed go with cheeze-its simply because, like the deer mowing the grass, the vasiline will graze the cheesy texture in such a way that it will bring smoothness to the concoction, like a deer removing the grass to create soft, smooth dirt.

18. Rp anyone?

19. They did that once. And created the....

Its was a giant success. And as with all successes, they mated it to create more. Overpopulation set in and we had this controversy....

In conclusion, gold lives matter. Wear a condom, and then the great goldfish holocaust of 2014 would never have happened.

RIP all them delicious fish.

20. I would like to see cheeze its bigger with more stats per serving.

Plus can we get free cheeze its as a login bonus