Tinker's Gem

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Gives 1+ stuff

2. as u war and atk peapol full item then i am unable to keep one at least iff i remore the gem everytime no time 4 that

3. Couldnt get Chapter 6 items box..happens first time; what shall i do??

4. I actually hate you.

5. Buy one at the start of every GoTH dopey.

6. OK YES Charlie you added a new item why add something if not necessarily used in game at this time better to add everything don't you think

7. Not often I find myself agreeing with a comment made in forums, but I agree. There's plenty of time when Goth is running to buy the gem long before the pot stage.

8. Good job Charlie!

9. I hope this will be fun

10. So curious for this lol

11. Yeah, then i sold them all when the price changed to 100 mil per piece. Mostly because of LL. Selling atk pots. The usual. I like to feel as if i made a profit. Though i probably didn't.

12. Hello ATA so curious to find out what the new "Tinker Gem" does. Many have said in earlier pages of this thread that the item is used in Goth during a pot stage, while this may be true I feel as if it has a bigger purpose and the anticipation is constantly digging at my consciousness while i play. I am sure you have an awesome purpose for it guy's Pls don't keep us waiting too long lol ?

13. On the other hand you guy's have been doing a great job at these events with giving a new story awesome graphics and all around Wonderful equip for all tiers of reward boxes ALSO I JUST WANT TO ADD Ty devs!!! For the amazing adjustment in the amount of sb in reward tiers based on new land prices haha building isn't cheap. 

14. What is the tinkers gem? Did anything happen with it? Did the devs ever tell us what it was for?

15. It's goths item