ANGRY MUM. KaW is NOT A dating app

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -NEKOMATA-, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So as a parent, I allow my 11 year old daughter play KaW with me. We are usually in the same clan so that I can keep an eye on her and I check her phone regularly because I know that some people see KaW as a dating app and women will get hit on. Usually her inbox is full of the usual clan chats, build advice, war advice and ads etc.

I have gone over the dangers of online safety a thousand time... don't disclose your real age, don't tell anyone your real name, don't give out email addresses or phone numbers and most importantly, not everyone is who they appear to be online and being online can be a really dangerous place 

Last night when I checked her phone, there was not one, but 9 full grown men who were aware that she was under age (she's been telling everyone that she is 13... guess she listened to that part of the advice) and even with that knowledge these 'men' - I use this term lightly - have been sexting with her.

As you can imagine I was and still am, livid! Some of these 'men' have been in the same clan as both of us and were aware that she was my daughter. Some were even on my 'friends' list. I stupidly confronted most of them BEFORE taking screenshots for proof and now she and I have been blocked.

I have emailed support but I'm still awaiting a response from them.

If you are a parent and allow your child to play KaW then please, please check their devices as I am pretty sure that my daughter isn't the only child being sent these types of messages.

I know that this post is more than likely going to get me a load of backlash or be deleted.

If anyone would like a list of said 'men' to farm - feel free to drop me a PM and hopefully together we can get them off of KaW and make the KaW community a safer place.

2. Always ss first

3. I learned that the hard way... I have never been so pissed in my life and I'm not one to hold my tongue... especially when it comes to my daughter. I'm pretty sure you'd do the same if it was your child. All sense goes out of the window and comes back when you've calmed down

4. I'm a 2 year old Snake

5. Your username is Feisty Kitty Kat and your daughter plays in the same clan as you -_-

6. What exactly has my name got to do with anything? Guys can try hitting on me if they wish, they get shut down just as quick as they try... but to hit on a child and send explicit and detailed messages is not right and you know it. She was last it masterworks with a close RL friend of mine and because of these poor excuses of men she will NOT be back on Kaw

7. This game is full of savages. I honestly wouldn't reccomend it to anyone under the age of 18! Its too easy to go from here to Line, Snapchat, Kik, etc.
    Sucks, but Ive seen the true color of a lot of ppl here, and I've seen just how thirsty some of these geeks really are.

Get ur daughter far away from this place.

8. Giving out your name and age is fine lol. As long as you don't give out anything else den u ib saef

9. Disturbing.

10. It's almost as if you didn't see this coming...

11. Should report them to a cyber crimes unit for attempted grooming IMO.

12. Are you one of those that thinks women that wear skimpy clothing have no right to say no?

A young girl could potentially have been mentally scarred for life by a group of perverted morons, and that was your reply?

Is it because the girl has a higher mental age than you? Or are you just angry that you compared your member to a baby carrot and lost?

13. Rio shut up, you come online then you should be fully aware of what happens.... If you know what can happen on this game don't let your child play. It's your fault and nobody's else's :)

14. I won't do anything until I see proof

15. What Pars says.

16. Not assuming this is a likely outcome is just bad parenting and even then it's hard to stop, op knew and did everything she could to prevent it and it still happened

17. Support farming them won't get them off kaw they can use an alt or make a new account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.