vegans are superior

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leavanny, Aug 8, 2016.

1. One of these has good lighting and loads of make up on
    And no way Nigella had Plastic surgery :0
    Find a better comparaison lmao
    #socialmediaisalwaysright

2. Wait wait.. So your saying because you don't eat cow you save water because your not killing a cow but even if you don't kill a cow they still drink the water to survive? Wut :confused:

3. No support arkst did it better. At least their thread made arguments that were worthwhile.

4. Its definitely baiting. Lol.

5. Your friends might have just started or aren't eating healthily. Perhaps they do it for moral reasons, not health reasons.
    I know a girl who's very strictly vegan and her family is definitely not poor. She's in great shape too. You can get everything you need from their diets if you plan what you eat.

6. I stopped reading after"vegans"

7. more lies

9. Vegans need a life it doesn't matter what eat or if u smoke or whatever y'all are gonna die too so might as well go out loving your life

10. They are loving their life. That's what they do to love their life.

11. I am not vegan. I eat banana,cow, carrots and many more..I have the strenght of tiger cus tiger eat cow. I have the agility of a monkey cus monkey eat banana and I have superior eyesight cus I eat carrots.
    Balance food are the best! 90% of vegans are selfish and ignorance like Sorsha

12. I didn't even read it, I accidentally clicked it

13. Lmaoooooooo

14. ❤❤❤ if only the developers didn't graveyard it...

15. Plants need water cows need water=no water saved??

16. Is this bait?

17. Isn't Alkaline the stuff in batteries? I have no idea just sounds odd

18. It was still a troll thread and I'm pretty sure we all knew it but it was a decent troll with some decent points to argue about. It kept me entertained for a while I must say but it did quickly get out of hand which kinda explains the lock :lol:

19. 1. Eating a steak from a deer or cow wont give me cholesterol to the point where i get heart cancer.

2 high alkaline diets are not necessarily the best, ever get diarrhea? Thats partially unprocessed plant matter. To digest this influx of plants/plant material you need more bacteria. More bacteria increases chances of getting sick.

3.Protein is found in meat. Protein builds muscle, and ramps up our metabolism so we dont get fat. If we are not fat wheres that heart cancer risk? -1036%. Besides, cholesterol is easily burned through hard work and exercise, which is what we are meant to do. Our bodies are machines,and they need to be operated routinely.

4. To grow your plants, we need exponential amounts of water, where as cows can get their water through their food. Water the plants and you 'water' the cows. Andz, Uh, grain isn't a natural food source for them, its your greenies.

5. Did you know many of your plants are Genetically Modified, and if you eat a tomato, chances are that there are salmon proteins/dna in it to increase productivity in cold climates/colder days, grain protein/dna or w.e to increase size, another to increase yeild, another to deter bugs, etc.

6.being sportier because you eat veggies is illogical. Otherwise professional athletes would only eat veggies. But they dont.Additionally, being athletic is all about choice. You can be lazy and chunky or you can be muscular and trim. #WheresTheBeef.

7. Dinosaurs eat meat. Lions eat meat. Lions eat bulls, we eat bulls, tigers, sharks all eat meat/flesh
    Meat eaters are predators, top of the food chain. I am like a lion, like a tiger, like a dinosaur. We chomp you leafy lovers 3x a day 365 days a year.
    If i eat a bull amd a lion/tiger eats it too, by your logic i have the strength of a lion or tiger. A tiger can eviscerate your bowls with one swipe. Kill you with one bite to your head/neck/face and or legs. #I Am A Lion
    #I eat you Veggi lovers 4 BekFast

#WheresTheBeef (Not Here... Hah)