★KaW Cypher 2016ish★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Static, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Youd rather catch the flu haha cause the jokes all on you. Good luck catch isnt living in a world with primates in ligments ive read to the bottom you just read distant i might as well say its not like you could to make it to tamer richland its not like you know of the of tales mane. You sounds dumber than the ways we fame ourselves boy your really tough work on your own self so youre concerning on mine now. Oh boy thats a key time bound. Keep hating on me ima press rewind on you now screw ya tape it hurts old vcr says screw you and youre nerds playing vcr tapes over and over entertainment like the murrays but boy. I guess real nuff dead like the rest of this melt change. Just leave the rap page. Its not up to you to call me hated on the morn fiddle boy youre as rotten as the women who cooked youre breakfest cause youre blackness says youre still rapping like youre good. Goofy goofy sounds like you talk for a days of rooting youre wallet but thru all this ima give my la familia a calling. Its still a lite early tho and im missed its like kelly hit me for the state of mind like why is to much to be it really i mean you dont listen you know my phone? Nah control alt deleted half of the community is conceited but if anything ima keep my homies beeped in got the jeeps on leaso boi its synful yn to all im ballah like youre the worst to be a lorr oh boy its how could this be ajournment to me and my scores. You talk all day but everything you say says you read through mine giving all about yours. Wears the adjustment dont give nothing less then hush lawn care got it off the billboard of dogs in 1800 detroit or crazy org tendenc fairs its all bout this lair earth. Sorry bout your luck but boii u gotta know you cant rap all about youre conseravites ill call it villians concern again but its not peniciliin like till the next man to say whaa fans gone money dead what? Ya. Screw you. Like the feds.

2. wtf?

HOW IS THIS NOT TROLLING/SPAM?

3. Its not cause its directed at everything YOU started. Smh.

4. None of it makes any goddamned sense. There's not a single sentence in that whole thing that makes sense. Not one sentence. Ur just a troll.

Id farm you to death if I could. I put that on everything.

5. Youre illiterate then??

6. Youre a 12 y.o hater you made an alt of me synsless youre dumb. Im done here.

7. Goodbye kaw. Youre 12 and will join youre brother by 16

8. Good. Cuz Ive requested you to leave many times.

9. Keep hiding loser waa waa.

10. Classy. My brother was murdered and you know that! Very tasteless and you deserve to be banned for that comment alone, imo. There's no need for this kind of comment irl, and definitely no need for it in a social medium such as this.

12. Shut up... LOSER

13. Bye Felicia. Pretty sure youll never forum again after today. Good luck in life.

14. Good. I feel great about it. You can come here again with the rest of your accounts.

15. Syn, do you seriously not have any clue?
    What's it gonna take to get it get it through
    This mess isn't funny or cute
    Taking an online fight to real life to boot
    Deep cuts, from weak nuts, these pecans
    Are all taking root
    What you say it ain't just a reflection
    It's coming off slightly affectionate
    Borderlining on obsession it
    Doesn't make any sense it's just spam
    Your called out for it time and again
    You ain't got no skill with the pen
    So quit trying you just embarassing Syn
    This thread is for those with talent and more
    Look behind you, I'm showing the door
    You should walk out the way you came in
    Nobody cares if your mic hit the floor
    Yeah you came in and dropped it
    But that was laughable cuz of what you spit
    The rhythm was worse than a habit
    Cuz trust me it's something you should quit
    Your flow is more like a trickle
    Others rhyming got you in a pickle
    Do you show that you've got any talent?
    Of course not
    You ain't a firecracker, you barely a fizzle
    Keep talking this miss dunkin weak dribbles
    Rhyming like you mentally crippled
    You talk about making that paper
    But your stock's trashed while mine triples

16. So many people wanna see me
    pop off with a diss tape
    Popping hate at this fool like mics,
    "1, 2" it's his mistake
    You wanna see me pop off?
    Well that's fine B that's just great
    Keep talking some mess and I won't
    hesitate or make you wait
    I come at you fast like a bullet train
    No time to recover, I blast like I'm insane
    The only thing crazier than my
    Spitting is your lame
    Half ass excuse for bars
    you couldn't rub two thoughts
    together to get enough friction
    to catch what I'm actually saying
    I ain't gonna dumb it down for you
    I just keep spitting it's like my fire
    Coming after your weak ass
    like you gasoline and I'm a lighter
    Wouldn't be anything left of your
    rhymes if they was on paper
    After I'm done with your flaming
    I'm just gonna keep going and fan it higher
    Burn down a whole forest
    got smokey the bear pissed off
    Take a whole state out, when I ignite
    I got no patience, for this song
    So I have to write it faster
    but it still comes out better
    than half of your messy gibberish
    Did I stutter when I was talking?
    I don't think so so just suck my ig
    pay atinlay when i eekspay you istenlay
    I just ickkayd your uttbay in ultiplemay anguagelays
    Try and top what I'm doing
    you can't I'm like king Kong
    I don't have to be on top of the empire
    to swat down your pathetic "songs"
    Just read what I've written
    my free styling is untouchable
    I'm killing you with my kindness
    cuz I'm only calling you stuffable
    I'd tell you go and take a hike
    but you must be on some kinda spirit quest
    I think I'd have to be on some good stuff
    To make sense of your writing and hear it best
    Maybe id have to write it for you
    For you to possibly teach me
    Go on with that spamming the forums crap
    Like somehow you could actually reach me

17. Pig latin. Dude aint even smart enough to rap regular, so that's gonna blow his mind! Hahaha. Solid rhymes Burns. Respect.

18. Ima laugh a lil called up the witness on the said woah thats right huhh? Real stuff be would not be first one switch it cause wow this aint right ur talking to imprision me up with lynch reds i aint nothing for mirroed chain meds i got the game on yard tail. Talking bout the tail of that thats the heart of my rap pig lating sounds like some young manes dis embezzled fat hethens nothing left to believe im left to go to re unite my preachins cause im still not leaving. I guess its all too easy to call you out with word set up swings again but id be talking about the whole 9 mental wings again this kid just hasnt meined em or menned scuzz huhh my badd cuhh bud whats up its been a little ill duffy im out here in mi why you smokey mad?? Half of you rappers discuss it in private mis underated facts. Im outhere on king kong dis confucious dont lose this im goong oozing felt the chinese halluciongen but thats not it thats mental re counted in cause im not it like lights thin i got this under me and my night vision youre out in the lake tight fishing wishing a water walker might dippin u just aint kicking the broads like su fishi im out here kid no biggie for real doe. Who doesnt have a nice voice for core meals?? Im just talking chef o syn feel!! U aint crap boi for real.. Dont care bout youre hating appeal.. Ive had nuff you feel??

19. This kids, is why you should stay in school and not use illicit substances

20. Will get the spam cleared up later, hopefully, and get this back on track.
    For the record, I've asked Synful to leave many times.

Synful, please leave this thread & never return.

Moderator?