⭐️ Weekly Feedback ⭐️

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Hello community,

As we all know we have ideas and concerns within the game, how else do we voice them? Here in forums, emails, feedback.

We all know when it comes to changes and additions, it's just not about what's in the best interest of the game and the community but the number of voices on the questions being asked.

I was thinking of running several polls during the duration of 5 days Monday - Friday. Figuring a week worth of feedback in numbers maybe nice.

This will be a trial basis for the first two weeks to see how the community responds. Which ever polls are posted can have either specific answers or the simple support or no support.

How it will work:

You part of the community, will post here what you want to see feedback on. Whether it's account related, events, warring, mechanics, issues in game, concerns etc.

Each week I will post a new weekly feedback thread to post a new thought you may have. Also if you're really intricate on your post please specify whether it would be a support or no support poll, or list what you think could be plausible answers in both positive and negative responses.

Hope to see some great questions and will check back in a few hours.

~TG :)

2. Team Instinct

3. Will primal EE war ever come back?

4. More intricate war events. Tourneys, new lands specific for warring so we can have more types of builds in clan wars

5. Support

6. Kaw beta.

7. I have a huge amount of respect for this Titan - especially after the issues that occurred last time data was collected and subsequently "responded" to by the developers.

I wish you luck! And I'll get thinking with some ideas for you :cool:

8. The Support/No support poll seems like a good idea. Support. I guess.

9. Great idea once again, Titan!

The poll was a good idea, something I've suggested the devs do myself previously. However it was not left open for nearly long enough. It needs to be brought to the games attention - not just open for a short while for people who frequent forums to see. That will not provide you with accurate feedback. I would like to see these continue though but perhaps left open for longer.

I would like to see feedback on: why events are all the same, intentions on new player retention, new features and why there seems to be a constant lack of testing on the updates the devs roll out.

Most of my questions are geared towards are the devs actually interested in the longevity of the game? Or do they make quick decisions for a short time time without considering future requrcussions? Will be seeing anything actually new?

10. Team Mystic

11. TeaMystic

12. Make zta perm on weekends

13. A few things related to warring:

1) why the recent change to only having classic indi wars and will this change back?

2) can war seasons or other war events occur more frequently. One event a year is inadequate.

3) for a long time mith was the reason people warred and the way devs said they would get more people to war. Mith is virtually useless now. Is there going to be a new reward for winning a war or is there going to be another use for mith in the future such as converting it into gold/inferno/Aqua.

Thanks for making this thread Titan, great idea ?️

14. Glad to see the posts I have except for team whoever lol that has no bearing here but it's a stress reliever lol I will see what I can do for these and post polls tonight. If this goes well I would like to get community questions and topics for polls let's say for next week I'll post Friday so we have three days of information to be placed here the roll out the polls every Monday :)

There will be multiple polls so scroll down when you go vote, also be sure to let your clan mates and friends know about the polls the more we get in the better things can be looked at and honedtly we all know a lot of players don't even touch forums :(

15. I to am glad to see u back on forums TITAN.
    Keep up the efforts to help KaW progress

I still am an advocate for more war only tourneys and in what form idk yet.

A roadmap for wars would be helpful.
    As for events surprise is fine 

Many have brought up the topic of mithril and how it can be better improvised. One idea is releasing all the previous Season Wars mith EQ and allowing them to be further enchanted beyond current levels. Its been stated n argued many times event EQ outstrips war EQ but that can be looked into. As for ideas i suggest war tourneys could implement bonus enchant levels to be added to rewards. If say current mith EQ is level 10 let us win enchant levels up to 15. From there maybe % bonus ala Abyssal Sword could be further incentives. How it would all work out idk but others more adept at the inner workings of mechs n stats could chime in.

Lastly nothing against the HUGE top Ally LB folks but can something else be done to encourage more ppl to war?

As of now there is IWar n LL War so my idea is to add one more war format. Using either of the current formats add HF War. This i choose cuz its between LL and Air no other real reason other than its a middlin level that many ppl can use more of their current builds. If HF Wars r to be akin to LL War it would help many to avoid large BFA kingdoms. It may not make those same ppl happy but it will include more warriors than not.

Suggested Weekend war tourney format:

Friday:
    War 1 LL War
    War 2 IWar
    War 3 HF War
    War 4 IWar
    War 5 LL War

Saturday:
    War 6 IWar
    War 7 HF War
    War 8 IWar
    War 9 LL War
    War 10 IWar

Sunday:
    War 11 HF War
    War 12 IWar
    War 13 LL War
    War 14 IWar
    War 15 HF War

TOTALS: 7-IWar..4 LL War..4 HF War

Just a 1st schedule proposal but can be altered as needed. IWar being more popular and easier for most to enter gets the lions share. The other 2 constitute enough for war clans to chew on.

Thx if u read my long post n input as u like.

16. Nighthawk glad to see you and thank you for all that looks and sounds good from I see. Let's see what's in the works and I'll push that over to see what can be said.