make new quests

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ___RONALD___The___Peculiar___1, Aug 5, 2016.

1. We all get the quest option on main screen. We need new ones, because we play the same ones that we completed already.. Need more item rewards and be able to use assassin as well as attack.. Assassin, shouldnt be bigger than attack through the game strength, either, just saying... I been making this request for years now and never happened????

2. Okay so when you think about it the only incentive from doing quests is free xtals, if they add more quests which mainly will be farmed for xtals people like me who barely spend, only when i need more for war, will be even less likely to spend money. Ata is a business and adding more quests for free xtals would be not too smart on their part as it might slightly diminish their profit margin.

3. 10/10 new idea never been thought of before wow

4. So how come they give us so many free crystals for login?

Most likely they see that quests are a feature not much used so they don't feel it needs updating.

As much as I am in favour of new quests, it really isn't that essential.

5. Yeah, we get the real topic here:
    New ways to get free xtals and nobs. Or op just want spy quests to pin with, but there is still eb ;)

6. That would really be awesome... Hardly gettin stuff from these %#$*¥₩ events 

7. Spy quests

8. Oh no, another original NOT idea that never been thought before and which OP will never go back to the thread!

9. support all u giys stop trolling for a sec think about it and then comment this is a good ideal