zta

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Viserion, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Does zta still drop a ring?

2. Yes, ZTA still drops the Blaze Undying ring. You can get it from Icon of Agony (which drops from ZTA), and you'll need an Altar of Brand from the Marketplace to open it.

The dropping is random, so you might not getting at first try, but I don't think the drop rate is really small either. Best of luck!

For future questions, please use the "Post Questions Here" forum thread by CoS-Dillybar, link here! :)

3. Idk about drop rates, but I've used over 25 icons and have yet to get the ring ;( maybe the rng in this game just hates me

4. I got it first eb I think. So I can tell you stat wise it isn't worth it. Only collector wise.

If you're getting it because you collect equipment for fun or whatever, keep trying. If you're trying to get it solely for the stats, don't bother.
    The upgrade materials required for it to be maxed are stupid high and the stats are massively low for the price.

EDIT: 2835 votive ash if you get no fails whatsoever. If you get roughly 30 every altar (I don't know if 30 is an accurate average) you would need 90 icon things. That doesn't include all the resets. Doesn't include the hundreds of Aqua/Inferno either.

Here's an upgrade guide.
    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=176890

5. I didn't really care at first, but now it's almost a matter of honor more than anything else to get it before it's gone

6. The ring does not fail in enchanting, and statistically speaking, the average ash dropped per altar brand is 13.The minimum amount of ash you may get is 5 , and the max is 25 per altar.You will either get 5/10/15/20/25 ashes, crystals , aevum circles or aqua/inferno from the altars you open.

7. I read somewhere it could fail, my bad. So guaranteed upgrades but roughly 200 icons if they're all ash.

8. ZTA drops a ring? Why am I not aware of this?

9. Just remember you need 3335 ash to max the ring as well as a bit of aqua and inferno (not hard to get)

The ring is near useless apart from the high levels.

10. Anyone pm me for more details. Thanks

11. *Looks at Silph's ring* Why you lying? Or were you not aware of the stats when the ring is maxed?