Cycle of Flame Weekend!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Zelgarad The Accursed - Cycle of Flame returns until 12PM PDT on Monday, August 8th.

2. Devs are making it easier to get higher rewards...

Edit: Let's see a ZTA BR

3. Gonna delete this post aswell as my threads devs???

4. Hmm , devs if u keep taking it and bringing it back every lil while just make it a perm eb and make hte disappear , you already killed those HTE clans by putting those events but if you make ZTA perm eb ZTA clans will eventually be full most the time because it gives amazing rewards and event items , but honestly the best solution just remove both ebs and make them special promo ebs , or just keep ZTA as a promo ;)

5. Uggg, again, thought it was just during July weekends?? We are in August now! The constant changing of mind in things is frustrating, just go ahead and make it perm so clans can plan accordingly! Zta pays well and drops decent if you can be on to hit it, but some have RL and can't be on constantly so it hurts their event drops! I personally think zta is better ran in between events instead of during them! :(

6. Clans shouldn't need to plan zta weekends and besides it was pretty obvious. Also why should the devs make things easier if you less active? Kaw is meant to reward activity

7. Lol, I'm plenty active, running zta goes fast in our clan so it may not be a person isn't active just every time they log on, while still living life outside kaw, its in start up mode! Therefore missing drops that they will get from the regular longer ebs we run!

8. Also, making plans helps not hurts as most people prefer to open chest and so forth to maximize the plunder from zta's. So as a clan leader I find its beneficial to have a plan for our ebs we run overall to help clan members hopefully get the best rewards for events, plunder and so forth!

9. --B2B-ZTA--
    4 Pieces per EB
    FFA ITEMS Max

10. Sure would help if 24 hour Xtsl limit was lifted.

11. The only thing that's helping is funding whatever it is the developers do and emptying out bank accounts.
    And making the rich on here even richer. An easy several hundred trillion per day if they put a little effort in.

12. Ty devs! Especially grant

13. Just make it permanent already you know you want to but boost plunder 15%

14. Ty devs ! I think kaws about ready for zta every weekend. However just every weekend . Not permanent , won't survive permanent.

15. zta promo = xtal consumption and nob sales.

Pretty simple. Spend or not, it's still a choice.

17. Post count farmer

18. They forgot how much money people are willing to spend. They can't stop with the ZTA now.