★KaW Cypher 2016ish★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Static, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hey my name is beans
    I eat a lot of greens
    My house is blue
    Sometimes I ride with my crew
    We crazy and diverse like the zoo
    Don't be a foo

2. See as easy i go ima come back and spit maybe to be my last page and fact cause rap i have and ever will be to be fillin up ambition filter i need that filler new vents in i need this letter ment up re buff. Im in the gym lifting all but these haters weight too clause em i just talk bout swag like auto pausem cause im important. Everything i say talks bout single word drugs snorting. It aint worth the words every morning for me to risk it. My own words for you familys wishlist. Ill keep going back on it. The fact that all you do is rap on your swag love dug in trenches id snap your face off as the frenchmen. No ww2 era messin.

3. And for an endin.. Wow ive been a heavy man bent on re procession cause all the legacys left need human re procaution caution of all this tossin digornio dough boys caught up in their own tape tryna mix it thinking they gifted every step i take i just remember i cant be there yet cause every step got another mane on his last brace society or me couldnt take it. To be this caught up is makin every second i make it its another homemade cycle to be raided in like the rothschilds just set foot to be mooch again. Got a funny smile talking bout half they way you got your way onto a real man sightin see and heres a 2nd to tell ya bout the scope scope sights ur frights cause all you do is end your ways to get back on to a night!! You wont take it this time!!

4. Ive been asking for forgivness cause through all of this sinnin i cant find this witness u wanna talk bout this slick stuff im mad at all this raw about much to be skinned off its a disease let life go to soft celled. Im already in hell no going back so heres the last verse while i have the guillitone on hover cause through all of this statics radio dont realize the signal is not humble!! See stomachs rumble over power through all youre power hungry you stumbled humpty dumpty over the wall devil missed my call since day one ur over. I called up my precious tinker gem called up the lights and lifes of loners. But through all this ill never be the man i deserved to be.. Sooner this this cartoonage age im flippings pages for the spell of re juvination cause slavination they got me elixir to missin er er er the durr on these kids.. Stuck up with their ambition on a alchohol figure youre never gonna be slicker. Let the mighty words take youre rap game to tinder. Burnt up and talked up im not a kid to be walked on like pom pom cheering. Hate dishing. Youre a nasty wishing ew. While all you have youre hate spew into this i feel this all this gift. But now this is a slaughterhouse tip over. Im just saying static. How can you beat rap man when i called youre words out colder? You cant provide heat when your vest is shoot bleeding out fury like no color yet you keep on catching breath to keep your studder you need a eye patch and swabb leg cause ur days are to laid rest. Here is the spell of youre alleged death. Synful 2016 a man will ill verbs to call the ill life of money to a catch. Sling back to the bleachers till i get this jammed splinter up on fine render im that maned all star sender.

5. I could copy and paste any of your sentences
    And all it'll show, is your remain ignorant!
    I skim through it, never taking your meanings.
    Ur all over the place! Bars are barely clinging
    to anything sensual, so to dismiss a fool...
    I ignore him; the hands that types miserable!
    Ive never bragged, or claimed things dishonest
    I only spit my vision, Im sorry u got a problem!
    I cant help you solve it. Maybe u need a doctor?
    Buy a dictionary, maybe then you'll spit proper!
    Its blame-shift but I am not your scapegoat!
    Not here to entertain. Entertainment just escapes tho
    Sorry you have a bad life. You are not alone!
    Everyone's had one! That's the way this story goes
    Hope u find your peace before u reach the end
    Cuz if you don't, hatred will fill within!
    And you dont want that. I dont want it for you!
    I only spit my raps. Im sorry if they bore you!
    Never have I won it, but I just want it more.
    I can inspire you & uplift you from the floor
    But you never wanted that. You only wanted spam
    But u too full to eat it, so sit alone w/ the can
    You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink
    I only lead you with rhymes, but cant make you think.

6. 4th quarter down spun thats the 8th time i heard that its a little old everything all i say again is your bold keep on your toes im coming on this stuff for sho not for show. All this hating crap gotta go your so hating you got a real hating idiot on my boatt. Youre roughing on the slope you wiped out and got back out talking bout dope. Dope what self? Na you thought youre so dope u need a melt ice on your dome and your poems but every verse i say says.. Shown up whats up? U want this bleachin? Ive got you sone amonia pump your cabin for youre familys sleeping. Im talking bout this distance. You just wanna see me gone in a instance. All i say is you wanna see me like drake in the misfits u took this on a diss hit. You get off on the brick rig. I got a cannon under my belt figs im talking the movement im talking real stuff while everything you say is yourself and youre groupees call this doing thee self a favour and calling the every last word outa youre mouth never major ill take a word of the world. But thatd just be your last verses turn like durrr

7. I wanna see Roni & Rose go back at it. Rereading history and that was fun!

8. Lol I just look at 2015 for da supa hot fire bars

9. Y'all thought that I left this game, but I left this planet.
    No way to escape my gravity,folks you can't stand it.
    This time I'm coming one handed, no crime too hard for this bandit.
    I rhyme circular patterns round you squares, I don't beg for homage I demand it.
    I'm like amelia Earhart, when I take flight I can't land it.
    I just take off like like I'm on team Rocket, these lyrical twists are just insanit
    Tee
    There's just no stopping
    Me
    Up up and away, is he a bird or is he a plane
    This superman, is about to be superdad
    But it's not just scary, it's insane
    No way to explain, how it feels, when emotion meets brain.
    How can I pay for her college, hell how can I pay for diapers, cribs, formula, the list grows but the problem remains
    My god there's so much to consider
    How can I think about anything else
    Just typing this out I'm starting to quiver
    Don't show her mom that you stressing
    Be a man, stop acting like a boy and deliver
    This is your job now
    Feminism tells you it isn't, but it is her
    Opinion of you is based on your bringing home bread
    Well that's great, but bread ain't enough for this baby to live
    How can we not stress out, when the world thinks it raises our kids
    And that same world has trump vs Clinton on TV, this is twis-tid
    Am I ready to bring her into this world?
    What was I thinking, there's nothing good in the news
    Terrorist attacks, augmented reality apps, nothing actually happens
    Can you see this through the glass
    of your smartphone let me out of here tap tap
    Trying to get out, but the reality is that we're all trapped
    Nobody gets to leave, this is hotel California
    News is made up just to deceive
    Like slight of hand magic they make you look one way
    Just to get away with something they put up your sleeve

10. This has been out of hand lately thats why its the 2nd time im on this today talking bout bars oh man this gotta be something raw all raw they just cant seem to get the call the motives just never fall this dicky man gets riches like mall shop ive been on this like paul and the mall watch you steal my name u get a neck lock got sweaty at the rest stop called up your girl and said come give me some meat rise hahaha im on this already no lie you think it isnt oo man youre missing something whoo im that dude patching em im not demanding ill take the same thang call it nation wide crazy i couldnt even make my not fighting this these kids wont ever get past my kicks grounds slide beneath its easy days for me to cut the beliefs and go straight to this lead over it but for all this boasting you people need yourself some voice in disscusion its public. I get on this and get it done sonehow every fight up since may and yall still love it its so easy yall must be rusty. I have a whole of this game dancing and yall still loopy ive been on this like snoopy in the pictures you just need a smack to the face clearer. Im watching over a top wide list but whats youre motive are you gonna make the resemblence cause this is detention and ya need a pass like dont make me laugh kid youre project needs funding its like co inheritance to these kids mumbling. You cant get in the plane without youre liscnece mane so liscence of frightened you set up mechinichal typen my days gotten so easy i guess its time for me and my crews in stopping the worrying of fools tending to mites. Cause through all this youre still the same 2 fools talking all night like i. I just let the bars fly.

11. @Burns

Man that was delightful. Fatherhood isnt bad bro. You'll do ok! Thanks for the emotion and incredibly complex wordplay!

12. thanks man. Its nerve wrecking lol

13. I choose to be alone
    Bad things happen when I stay in a group
    Not better than you
    Just more clever when sayin the truth!
    Conversation gets old
    So I'm steady chasin bridges to burn
    Plus I aquire haters
    So just shake em off and never return!
    ridin dirty irl
    So why hide disguise and lie in a game?
    Im not your friend
    Wtf was you when I was dyin in pain??
    Closed. Circle small.
    So to think that Im being punished
    Or being bullied
    Lmao cuz really, Im the fuckin one that does it!
    Runnin from a beef?
    That's funny to me, enemies cant compete!
    just carrying heat
    Im the only one I trust on these streets!
    Getting hate mail
    In my pm like bombardments
    Arguing bout broken hearts
    But thats retårded when you're heartless!
    This journey is MINE!
    I dont expect you to walk it for me
    So leaving unexpectedly
    I dont need you to talk it for me!
    Plus all this talkin **** just bores me
    Its just material for stories
    So if I dont explain my actions
    Relax your tongue until the morning!
    Only a few that I trust...
    ...And the few Ill respond to
    Never die, just respawn dude
    The calm on your lawn that will bomb you!
    This is why I'm solo
    The very reason I ride by myself
    I came in this thing alone
    And damn sure gone die by myself.

14. I guess you didnt get this right. Maybe its not right all the time you spend at night bookin looking for a problem and they find you feeling blue not a surprise i do too. But yeah enough of me onto u dont care obv but your strapped to this like u just need a death mini to be chillin screw clever. Take out obama and trump with the ambitious leader you are. Take it to mars and above you do it for yourself or love?? Feel like its getting tight in here. Cause you still cant find youre words too scarce i get up and have myself and daree this stuff not fairr ill step to the middle then tell you very well. Dont say i told you not to vary the stake the grounds soft and i cant get it back to get us through the blood suckers haste but this aint coc. Got the clan just gotta find the heart of the clash just get past the struggle. You a real dude then how come all your voice is a mumble its a dead breeze its to easy u just air tired and go no beat to winning cause u can just rhyme and youre sinnings together as a letter. Congrats but everything aint as easy as that pat. Pat your back need spongebob you aint even got youre hand on the clutch and you throbbed clutch broke youre a joke to singing you wont listen and youre leaving!! Lol call youre position to rap tupacs grieving 

15. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

16. Let me re phrase. You like to complain. You couldnt save usa if you tried. You whine like the rug rats. I can quote you as much as you consider to quote me in yours.? Sounds like you need some bleach.

17. You hardly even know me.

18. Yeah i been unstopabble ive been chronichally glowing im growing im showing all this thru it im hitting something different its not normal hitting something unto submission but im wittin and wishing ill send you this as creation you have no relation to me this aint new to me im hungry for this im not gonna choke on the first more tune ive been called a jr. But young boy im a shootar im on this hoosane manejar got the weeds on my house clips like tar im scarred for life the cops and ppl aint nice youre talking like you know me this aint nothing talking like who be be real mane i cant get this make it a day longer cause its not gonna be the right monster these boys talking just to awake the bloggers modders talking jibberish on manners im talking xbox and phone scanners its just to demanding im up on ss5 motto to survive you cant seem to get it. Do ya now right? U can type all day maybe youre words just aint geographichally tight. U need some started fluid get youre car up to mars n do a nuiseance im talkin cruizing with the loos fits this aint what you think of it. Death is is a easy thing to circfruemnce but not to many think about and go slunching its crunch time and im on mine last quarter cant see this on more hating cords. Just start doing this common my apetitie is more!!

19. I'm a vegan,
    Y'all will be needing a regen,
    my beats are fly,
    My rhymes are sick,
    I'm not gonna die,
    Cause I don't eat animal d***,

Eating meat,
    Is not too kind,
    Its good to be vegan,
    I'm sure you'll find,
    Quorn is cool,
    And so's swimming,
    So come over to my pool,
    While my lawn I'm trimming.

20. Know you? Dude, Id rather catch the flu
    Gimme a mic and Ill show you how I do!

You havent a fan, so please keep spittin
    You lack vocabulary, as much as vision!

I'll NEVER respect you cuz ur just a scrub
    You should just toss your iphone in the tub!

Nobody likes you. NOBODY gives you props.
    EVERYONE criticizes but never do you stop!

You cant win! Shoulda kept ur hoe ass in school
    And I warned you about talking, Synful the Fool!

You Synsless, you couldnt even spell ur name right
    Its Sin, not Syn! S t f u & off my stage dike!

Its miserable, its like watching hood magic.
    Quit rappin cuz you aint even good at it!!

Killed you. They all killed you, dude ur dead!!
    And nobody gives a damn bout that bs being said!

Its possible ur the worst writer on the planet!
    Its bugs me u aint banned, I cant understand it!

Youll requote this and spit a wall of text
    NOBODY will read, or think that you're the best

You literally are stupid and it hurts my head!
    You requoted Burns without learning what he said!

You literally are stupid. Requoting me as well.
    Your raps dont belong here, they belong in Hell!