WAR MOLES. EXPOSING 1234 PT.1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -name, Aug 5, 2016.

1. it has started to come to the point where mods need to do something drastic or get rid of individual wars because there are to many moles just like when u get silenced you should then not be able to log into any other accounts once war has started for android and iphone users and for pc users once they have logged into a account which is doing war they should only be allowed to log back into that account which is doing wars so that moles and people like teddy boy cannot go on.

2. Re: WAR MOLES. EXPOSING TEDDYBOY PT.1

part two which is longer I will be fully exposing teddy boy who says he is a leaderboard player

3. part two will come if the devs do not reply to my email

4. Who's Autistic son took the phone?

6. Seriously, who taught you how to type? Spell? And use grammar? Seriously if be asking that school for a refund

7. What you are requesting has no good way to be implemented by the developers.

On a PC/computer register the MAC address to the account?

No big there are tons of easy tools to spoof/change your MAC address.

Register the users IP? Well since most of the US carriers use dynamic IPs for consumers this will cause massive problems. Plus you can use VPN or other services to spoof your own IP. Plus only one person could be using KaW at a time. Sorry dear you can't login because I am warring sucks2beyou. #newHTEclanexcuse

Cookie based? Delete cookies/use a different browser.

Before throwing out half baked ideas try to realize it won't stop cheaters from cheating. There is nothing stopping random players from deciding to be jerks and friending/moling for the other team. It can be random strangers doing it because they decide they don't like some person they are teamed with.

8. Hypocrite.

9. Chill fam us moles are people too

10. Just correcting your horrible grammar...

11. Sucks to be rikki right now....that moment u wished u hadnt said anything

12. Don't be a little *****. Watch your mouth. You don't know if that's his second language or not, and if it is that just means he's got one over on you.

13. I don't do system wars but I'll support you anyway since I can understand your issue. Maybe a different fix though.

14. Hi there whats a war?

15. Unfortunately you can't stop moles that's why I war ll with friends. I may sometime do Indy but I gotta fix build.

16. I support moles. This account use to be a mole account for osw and the losses I generated were much more costly than a silly ee war.

17. Always going to be Moles in EE war 

18. They should start rewarding moles. I'd say around 100,000 mith per war would be a good start. ;)

19. I agree most forum users primary language is BS. Lol

20. Wow what the hell do I see here...

Is that what humanity has become ? Animals ? Just calm the freak down.. Why trying to be Nazi Mole? Like, for real. Moles are part of the Great Circle of Life. They ensure stability and peace, like the non moles people. Hey are humans so treat them like humans. I heard moles had great power before, you know? Like, why would you try to intimidate moles? They are the hidden saviors.

#SayNoToNaziMole
    #NoMoreFuhreur
    #Moles4Prez
    #HillaryIsMoleConfirmed