Epic Battle Update: Ghomorax of the Highlands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Aug 4, 2016.

1. With all the revamping going on to the detriment of the players who actually want to grow,are you moving in the direction of what you did in SMASH just remove everything that ppl had and start basically from scratch,I've noticed less ppl being active there now lots of inactive names for the battles.

2. A Thinking Apes Development Team are not collaborate with the community when they come up with something...this show them lack of communication and ignorance.

This is why this apps never reached 5m download past over 6 years...i've seen others developer of game respone very fast whenever their apps have an issue from the community.A Thinking Apes should learn from them how to value their customer.clash of clans is one of good example how the developer keep their customers happy and thats make the apps top grossing in store.

3. Get rid of the 1 item n make it a random drop like asof cache box....u have ppl spamming the pot right at 11%. 1 item equal 100b n max drop..unfair much?

4. 5 pages of kawmunity saying that you Devs are stupid. LoL. Opps sorry That's not new
    But 1 Dev response to the pointless question about Aqua? Answer For your actual actions devs!!!
    The community in general doesn't seem very happy with you. (In case you didn't see those posts)

5. 5 pages of kawmunity saying that you Devs are stupid. LoL. Opps sorry That's not new
    But 1 Dev response to the pointless question about Aqua? Answer For your actual actions devs!!!
    The community in general doesn't seem very happy with you. (In case you didn't see those posts)

6. After seeing this thread, I'll be bringing up my own opinion specifically for this epic battle!

Personally I liked the idea of having a second Sveruganti! Even though new content may come reasonably late, and that I hadn't attempted it before I believe that it will pay more than just LOTL. I hadn't come to a conclusion yet but I do like a new more difficult epic battle compared to LOTL!

And secondly, I am glad that the payout for spy builds has been lowered slightly! The imbalance compared to attack builds against spy builds has been going on for quite a while!

As long as I can see from the first hit, that my plunder drops more than a LOTL hit, I'm all down for this! Don't care much about aqua or inferno or event drops that much, I will just enjoy it!

Good job, Developers! Thank you again for releasing the new epic battle, I am grateful for your activity! :D

7. Sure, it's nice to have a new copy and paste eb with a bit more payout... But this could've easily come out within a month or two of lignabelua. There is no reasonable explanation for it taking this long, especially since it is clear that they did not beta test this at all, hence the recent 'changes'

As for your last statement, there's almost no reason to be grateful to them for 'their activity'. Think of the situation like this. A man owns a dog, and every day the dog gets the same bland old store brand dog food, goes for one five minute walk (always on a leash) and then spends the rest of the day biting its own tail in the living room. Day after day nothing changes for the dogs life. Then, one day, the man eats chicken and decides to give the bones to his dog. Now, this isn't a particularly exciting or even meaningful event overall, but since the dog has been conditioned that his life day after day is all there is, he views the new bones as the greatest thing in the world. This is what the devs are doing to us. Just because they give us a bone doesn't mean we should be overwhelmingly greatful for one thing that literally could've been finished in about 2 days with a somewhat mediocre team.

8. Bored bored bored !!!!!! attack assassinate attack assassinate :( surly a new eb should have some kind of new strategy even a phase where u need to find sweet spot like fod would have helped and encouraged team work, the clan working together an all that.
    Like I said in another post u may as well have just increased plunder on old ebs this eb is nothing 'NEW'

9. These constant adjustments are getting to be a little frustrating especially after waiting 15months,the imbalance between builds has been known since the 1st chapter of this promo.
    If you want to make changes of any kind simply give a certain amount of drops per hit,not plunder based drops,this way the only complaints about what is earned can be focused on yourself for lack of activity.
    For those who say that the bigs will switch to faster easier eb's for more hits I doubt that will happen as most want to grow and hitting smaller ebs will be detrimental to growth,just food for thought ATA.

10. This sounds like a great fort I want in

11. Anybody saying they're "screwed over" by this is straight up stupid. You didn't pay anything for it, you weren't promised anything about it, you got a powerful present that now is gonna be a bit less rewarding. You still are better off than you were a week ago, despite not sinking anything new in to it.

And yes devs have discovered even more new ways to score own goals in terms of respect from the "community" of forum whiners and that's silly, but I'm still very glad to have the new eb. 

12. Shouldn't feed your dog chicken bones. Thats common sense :p

13. 1 item bar is just dumb, you should increase it a little but maybe only 1 item hit per player

14. @Footch shush 

15. I support 100%. Great idea.

16. I support not feeding your dog chicken bones!!

Also on topic, I support adding more items to the bar aswell.

17. No support to changes planned for GotH.
    And - btw - no support to the already reduced event item drops.

18. I concur that the one item phase is a bit pointless.

In the future it would be nice to have something similar to the Hive event; items dropped from one eb let you crack open another one.

Im also a little disappointed that collecting the equip from lotl has no impact at all on goth. I was expecting a scrag kind of thing. That's just me, but no collectables from goth, no matter how useless they might prove to be, does seem a little meh.

As ppl are saying though, its a new eb that pays more than any before. Cant complain tooooo much 

19. Yeah, increase it to 50+ items and make it so members can only hit one each..