Epic Battle Update: Ghomorax of the Highlands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Even more reason ata sucks

2. All of he Kawmunity is he guy that's saying "um, dude...that's stupid"

3. Just another devs bull crap

4. Honestly when I saw the thread I didn't know what to expect. I hoped that aqua would drop alongside the inferno but that didn't change. I hate that plunder is being cut slightly however with the item phase dropping more it should balance it out. Lets be honest here in pretty much any eb with an item phase if you're on at the right time you get the items and can make more than someone who has been around longer in the eb. It's just bad luck for you if you're not there. In a way this item phase actually encourages people to stick around more instead of just unloading and leaving for an hour.

In regards to the spies being effected more than attack builds I want to say this. GOOD!!! As a bc hansel myself it's clear to see spies have a slight edge currently and it does need balancing a little bit. Not too much but a little tweak and they have it fine. If a large attack build has loads of towers that's their issue but if their actual troops are earning less than our spies then something is clearly wrong.

5. As an aside:

Aqua should also now also be dropping from Ghomorax of the Highlands.

6. Oh Charlie you're too good to us

7. neat. aqua. all is forgiven.

8. Will this eb have new set of eq as well???

9. Its item Kezzer not items.its one person who gets it.so nothing is even out

10. Doesn't look like it

11. So basically it will pay more based on individual actions? Sounds fair enough.

12. Just curious y drop plunder again when u just did it prior to the realse of this eb and current event.

When i saw this post i honestly thought u were adressing the no eq issue and not dropping plunder again.

Makes me wonder y more and more ppl quite everyday......

13. Absolutely correct.
    I'll add - Get rid of that 1 item. Problem solved.,

14. ...so in other words were gonna keep screwing our veteran players over...eb pays to much?eb doesn't pay enough...1 stupid item?how about u keep the dumb new item and leave plunder alone I'm tired of being screwed over by the devs...I worked hard to get my cs so I deserve everything that comes with it....

15. Ps.we already run it like a normal rotation....you retards are just gonna run all vets away smh...darted kaw it had 1million downloads 2 years later still at 1m

16. If I owned ata. I'd fire the whole design staff. 15 months for a eb that is a big pile of .
    Ata Charlie- Is the staff at ata proud of the product they put out over the last few years? If yes, I'd take a hard look in the mirror and be ashamed of yourself!!

17. No support lose that 1 item phase leave gold alone...

18. Total payout for lotl 8.8triill total pay out for new eb 11tril...I call the ******** on devs end always missing something up that's not broken 8

19. The one hit pot is a ridiculous idea. Lowering plunder on eb and increasing that one pot and saying it makes it more fair just as silly.make it say 10 pots and limit it one hit per person. Seems way more fair to me but what do I know lol. Ty for adding aqua to the eb :) and finally giving spy builds a taste of the turd sandwich troop builds been munching forever it seems lol :p