New Epic Battle: Ghomorax of the Highlands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Goddamnit I ****** up. Ignore my last post. That's what I get for not sleeping.
    Total cost for a spy build is 614.6 trillion. Not even a quart.
    At two hundred billion a week that's roughly eight years and five months.

2. Pssst consider that as you grow you earn more too. I earn ~2b an attack on lotl (more with spies and end plunder) so I can make a couple T a day. The whole point is that if you stay small sure you will earn less but as you get bigger you earn more plunder from all ebs, you hit bigger ebs so earn more plunder from that too and you can get better event rewards so earn more there too. You can get there is you actually try.

3. Kezzer is smart. Kezzer uses experience. Kezzer doesn't make things up. Be like Kezzer.

4. Look at your stats, noob.

5. It's a common growth path or eb progression to hit the boar, squid, troll, rock and ghost. After that, there is a huge gap of eb ineffeciency - hawthorn, moutus, skorpios and jorathe. Even scrag ebs, at certain point, has your regen time wasted because you can't attack or assassinate it.
    But look at how the 2 Sveruganti ebs are made. Plain and simple "attack and assassinate" and a single item phase, no prerequisite equipments.

6. But kezzer has spent a lot of money to get to where he is.... I always see him in b2b hte and ZTA clans

7. Have you ever wondered why most clans skip straight to the giant or scrag tier ebs? The mid tier ebs mainly suck for plunder (their equipment was good at the time) and the best eb for growth after haunting is TSG. You need very little attack power to hit TSG. Around 80m static attack will give you no failures and your spies should pretty much always succeed. If you grow to the stage where you can hit TSG or higher easily then you can earn great plunder. The main issue is players seem to assume faster eb means more gold. This is only true if you get items in. If you are after event rewards then yes faster is better but for growth just try and get into a clan that can complete these stronger ebs and don't worry about the time too much.

Actually no those seals were from me getting top 100 in a few events (check my equipment and achievements) and the zta was in the same clan but I also had some circles to use from free circles given by devs, from alters and also from the asw betting.

8. That still doesn't mean he's not experienced with the game, it's mechanics, and good strategies.

9. Idk how thid thread turned into a plunder/ size gap thread. Really want to know why this eb has no eq/ lotl eq bar, and why it only drops inferno. Any answers here devs? Is the eb glitching, or is this really the eb we waited a year for?

10. #Ghomorax4dev2k16

11. The plunder is great compared to asof

12. "the balance works well" ???
    Well, congratulations you just contradicted your own statement on page 11! Why should the majority skip 4 sets of ebs if "the balance works well"? :roll: Why did some players in this thread said that this new eb was too easy for them if "the balance works well"?

This not purely about smalls and BC players, this is about player growth through eb-progression being stunted because of old ebs being not suitable for the current player base.

13. I did some quick math for two billion a hit.
    Twenty four crystals a day, every day for a month (thirty one days) with crux, golden crux, BR, event plunder bonus of 25% and EE (I don't know if they can all be coupled together) earns you roughly 500 trillion.
    That's still over a hundred trillion short on end game income with the maximum possible (I think) plunder bonus.

I'm all for games that don't end, that's why I love survival games and even real life survival scenarios. But Jesus Christ man. For the average player who spends ten bucks a month it'll take close to a decade. For someone who spends nothing but is still decently active it WILL take a decade.

EDIT: Battle cry makes it about twenty six trillion more.

14. I think you forgot battle cry

15. The balance I was referring to was the balance of making this new eb hard enough for there to be some form of progression but not so much harder that the issue from when lotl was released happens again. If the devs had made this new eb so hard only bc builds could hit it then I'm pretty sure the community would be furious. If they made it just as hard as lotl then there would be very little point in it as there is no sense of progression. That's the balance I was referring to.

The balance of mid tier ebs is a completely different topic altogether.

16. Read the eb guides and try to compare the set-up of these ebs:

haunting, destroyer, origins, lotl, goth

versus

tsg, ss, ts, aff, asof

Now tell us, which ebs would you like to grind? Which ebs have regen-time efficiency for all types of build?

"Yey, goth is here, goodbye asof." :roll:
    *while the rest of us are waiting for the next attack/spy bar to be cleared just so we can use both*

17. I agree with Kezzer it was a good step up in this series of ebs, not so much that only a few clans can hit and still allowing for progression in this series for the next 2 or 3 ebs to come hopefully! My only question is why did no equipment drop that goes along with this series of equipment as it did with lotl? I know we are getting equipment from event but just seemed odd that we received equipment from lotl and then not from this new eb to work towards enchantment with resonators?

18. G Homer Rex's Epic Battle review is in the new KNW report!

19. Why did this take 15 months to come out?